CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]

Somewhere In Ingrassia.

In an office inside the Free guild. Five individuals were sitting and discussing about something important for them. The Fist one was an elf. Her name is Kagali and she is the Secretary of the master of the Free guild Yukki. Three of them were wearing clowns mask. Laplace, Tear and footman. An the boss of the troop. Yukki.

"Boss, President, the operation was a failure. Farmus army were not able to destroy this monster country". Laplace said.

"Yes I know and this situation is seriously giving me headache. How can a human army lost so easily against monsters?" Yukki asked.

"Boss I can confirm that it was not that slime who killed them. It was his subbordinates who destroyed the army" Laplace continued.

"Did the barrier worked on them Laplace ?" Yukki asked.

"Not at all boss it was just like they were immune to the holy barrier" Laplace continued.

"What are we going to do about this Yukki-sama ?" Kagali asked him.

"Monsters, usually are strong if their master is strong too. How they easily manage to destroy the army without the Help of their master is a capital information. It looks like we underestimated them". Yukki said.

"It's rare to see your plans fail boss" Tear said.

"You are right. Hinata failed to kill the leader of monsters and know they destroyed the Farmus army. I don't know if Farmus country will survive after this. But anyway I just found out something very interesting"

"Expected from you boss" Laplace said.

"You have an idea boss ?" Tear asked him.

"Of course and this time it's going to be spicy." He said while smiling evilly. "Tear you are going to visit Clayman".

"Okay boss" Tear answered.

Inside Yukki, their was a mix of anger and shame. Anger because everything he sets fail and everytime it's about this slime. Shame, because in front of his friends, he is like a genius and everytime he sets a plan the chance of success was high but this time. He sets 2 plans and both failed. That's why this time he looks for the most efficient way....

Inside The Jura Forest.

Rimuru POV

I was actually inside the forest waiting for Velzard. In my mind I can't find any better moment than this to ask her. Yes that's it. Today I am going to ask Velzard if she wants to be with me. Well I can ask her too if she wants to stay in my country. I think it will be too soon. Wait I can ask her after the Walpurgis ? Arhhh I will think about it later. I am not good when it comes to things like this.

C: <.....>

"Did something happened Ciel"

C: <Master can I ask you something?>

"Of course Ciel everything You are me and I am you after all"

C: <Are you going to leave me Master ?, Are you going to put me aside? You don't need me anymore.... You...?>

I never expected this and never wanted this to happen again. Ciel minds actually are going crazy. I can feel that she is looking for me to reassure. I know and I understand how it can be difficult for her now. But Ciel and I are bound by soul. I can never leave her never. She is the person I trust the most and my first friend.

"Ciel create a clone of you a get out".

C: <But master, I feel the presence of the Individual Velzard near the forest>