ENT: LAST ROUND

Reminiscence.

In an unexplored cave, only one being present. She was sweating a lot probably due to intensive training. In this darkness, an Oni woman with soft purple hair stood there, exhausted. Among the members of her tribe, she was one of the people with a large reserve of inner energy. Her only problem, control over this energy, and her generally explosive temper. The day her master gave her his power, she was both sad and very happy. Happy because she could proudly stand by his side, sad because he was worried about her behavior. She decided to train tirelessly in order to be worthy of her master's gift. Working tirelessly to help it grow. Strive unceasingly to be worthy of his title of warlord. A sincere and deep resolution mixed with a personal determination. Intense and relentless training. Exhausted, Shion heard a small voice whispering in her ear.

"Mistress, please stop there. You're exhausted, rest."
Confused, Shion hastened to ask. "Who is there, who are you."

"My voice can finally reach you Mistrees. I am happy".

"What are you ? And why I can't see you ?"

"You can't see me because I didn't exist physically and I can't take a physical form. I am your power."

Shion was confused, she is not the smartest person in this world, but she is not the dumbest one too.

"I am sure Rimuru-sama already noticed you right ?"

"As surprising as it may seem, his highness hasn't noticed me yet, but I'm sure it won't be long."

"What do you mean by <you are my power>"

"Since the moment you receive the gift from his higness, your behaviour drastically changes. You become more calm and trained a lot. The conditions for my development have been facilitated"

"I don't need anybody else with me besides Rimuru-sama."

"Mistress, If I exist it's just because of you since it's your desire. I am not going to take his highness place. I just want to guid you and help you. It will be my biggest happiness if you accept me Mistress".

"Fine. Now let's get stronger"............

Present

Shion lay in the arms of a happy Rimuru. The hot-tempered and energetic Shion had changed drastically. She was conscious of nothing until all her power was drained. Purging in her last reserves of energy she opened her eyes and stared at Rimuru.

"I did well Rimuru-sama ?" She asked.

" You were fantastic. Rest now." Rimuru said slowly and Shion closed her eyes. 

As a good leader, it is his duty to know how to respect and congratulate the people around him. The person who needed it most was in front of him. A black-eyed Carrera, lost in deep darkness. She had remained in the middle of the combat zone and without movement. Rimuru had declared this match a draw. Carrera knocked Shion out of her mind, and the latter was unable to defeat Carrera. But for her this last attack left a very bitter feeling in her. Rimuru let Shion levitate and walked towards u Carrera. As he approached, Carrera instantly came to her senses. She wanted to kneel but was instantly stopped by Rimuru.

" You can stand proudly Carrera, this demonstration of power that you shared today clearly confirms your growth" Rimuru said while patting Carrera's head.

Carrera blushes instantly. To feel his master's touch, his words of encouragement moreover, all that feeling of uncertainty that was gaining her vanished immediately when she heard the words of her beloved master.

" You really think so Master ?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Of course Carrera, please let me watch over your progress." Rimuru said to her gently.