CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]

Rimuru Pov

" Jura Tempest Federation " ? Why King Gazel asked...

Rimuru: Well you see actually i plan to rule over the entire forest of Jura

Gazel: You think it's going to be easy ? You are strong it's a fact but it won't be easy

Rimuru: I know but you are my friend aren't you ? And Shizue beside me is going to help me ? Right Shizue-san?

Shizue: Rimuru-san you saved my life you are my dear friend I will never leave your side and I will always support you

Gazel: Rimuru I can see that you have some trustworthy companion.

Rimuru: Of course and my subbordinates too are really amazing.

Gazel: Rimuru do you know about the demon lords ?

Of course I know them the, Demon lords from the weak one Clayman to the supposedly strongest one Guy. But since I am there no one can fight against me. I not overconfident, just in fact in the past I used to underestimated to much myself.

C: <Master actually don't need to>

Rimuru: Why ciel ?

C: <In the past timeline everybody used to look down on master and I was angered about it but it was Master decision so just keep calm>

Oh I see even Ciel was angered. I don't think I want to be feared among the humans because my plan didn't change I just wanted a peaceful place for all of us and those ants who dare harm us are going to get nothing than death. I won't forgive you Hinata. You were Shizue student but because of you I was late and my people died. I will make sure that you didn't make some foolish things even in some different timeline.

Gazel: Rimuru are you there ?

Rimuru: Oh excuse me i was lost in my thought. And about the demon lords i don't know who are they but if they attack us I am just going to give them what they deserve.

Gazel: You are confident, anyway I know you can do everything you want. But don't let your guard down.

Rimuru: I will thanks for the advice.

Gazel: And this is a gift from me.

He said and throwed Vesta to me. Of course I won't refuse such a precious gift. Vesta is important for us in our technological developpements. With Ramiris they used to create the body for the demon and he is an smart guy too. He then kneeled in front of me.

Vesta: Rimuru-Sama please forgive me for what i have done to you. And kaijin too.

Kaijin was next to me because his king was there and also I asked him. I let Shizue in the town because I have something important to discuss with her after. I think I will call Velzard too.

Kaijin: Rimuru-danna please let him work here he is really smart and I think he could help us in the future. I will personally look after him

Vesta: K-kaijin thank you so much.

Rimuru: Ok Vesta I welcome you in the [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]

Vesta: I will not disappoint you.

Gazel: Rimuru if you need something just tell me I will see what I can do.

Rimuru: Same for you. We are friends now.

Gazel: I will leave then. See you soon.

Gazel then took his Pegasus knights and leave the town but i can feel somebody near to me. I guess he is a spy. Let me show you something.