ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.

The Festival was now on. First, the children under Shizue were having a lot of fun with her. I gave them a special platinum card with unlimited coins in it so they can fully enjoy the festival. Ramiris explained to me their malicious plan for the contest. They are going to use some Zegion's descendants to fight the demons. They are right, after all Insectar are demon's weakness. I wanted to keep them secret, but Velzard and Ramiris decide something else. Well I will say nothing about that, I don't want trouble with Velzard.

I was thinking about a lot of things now in my office. Today is the beginning of the fighting tournament. Actually I don't want to assist it. I litterally have a lot of things to take care of. Well it's just an excuse to go to the Labyrinth and enjoy the fighting there with Ramiris, Milim and Veldora.

"Rimuru are you mad ?" Velzard She was suddenly overcome with anger. And the cause of this anger was me. I don't even know why she is in such a bad state at all.

"Wai-t, wai-t darling what have I done to make you so angry?" Rimuru respond while sweating.

"What have you done? Do you want all the girls present at the festival to fall under your charm?" Velzard asked still in angry state.

"Ehhhh I don't get it. Darlin why are you acting like that ?" Rimuru asked.

Velzard's tone suddenly change from anger to sadness.

"Yesterday during your speech, you were so dazzling, your uniform suited you well, and your beauty really mesmerized not only me but all the audience. I got scared." She said

I get it. She feels insecure. I don't know what happened during my speech, but for her to act like that I guess it really affects her. Well it's not my fault if I am handsome.

C: < Master should not act like that. >

R: Yes I am sorry I may be a little arrogant this time.

I slowly started to approach her. I then opened my arms and hugged her tightly. I could feel in the moment, how relaxed she was starting to be..

"You don't have to feel this way again. We swear to be with each other, and I will respect my oath." Rimuru said slowly to her ears.

"I am sorry Rimuru and thank you very much." She respond happily.

"Now let's go bak to the stadium. I think they are waiting for us."....................

The battle. (A/N: I am a huge Bleach Fan for people who watch it, you will instantly figure out the title, XD).

Everybody was once again gathered in the stadium for the following event. They had a face full of smiles. It seems like they are really starting to enjoy the festival they can't wait for the following part. Rimuru then again entered the stadium and like the last time, it became quiet.

"I hope everyone is having fun right now. If so, it will bring me happiness." Rimuru said like he usually talk to his men. As usual, Rimuru exuded a sense of security to all those close to him. All these people present admired him, even if there are still doubts in some, the way they were welcomed by the people of the country pleasantly surprised them.

"But let me just tell you the party is far from the end. We still have a lot of things to show you. For now, I leave the girl next to me, to be the host. Now everyone. Let's continue" Rimuru said before bowing in front of the office.

Shuna then took Rimuru's place and started to announce the following events.

"Thanks to Rimuru-Sama for his consideration. For those who don't know me, I am Shuna. For now on and for the rest you'll see me more instead of our Lord. So please treat me well." She said while bowing.