CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]

Before Gazel Arrival.

In his office, Rimuru was with Shion. They are planning what they are going to do in the Walpurgis. Rimuru decided to bring along with him, Ashia and Shion.

"Rimuru-Sama, why don't we just kill Clayman, and if the DL want to attack us to avenge him, why don't we kill them too?"

"Oyi Oyi Shion, we have absolutely no reason to be in conflict with them. Our main reason to attend this Walpurgis is just clayman".

"Rimuru-Sama, who are you going to Walpurgis with".

"Well actually I am going with.........."

The door of Rimuru's office open, to show a beautiful girl with Platinium hair. She instantly bowed in front of Rimuru.

"Hello Master I am back".

"Hello Ashia how was the training, I guess they gave you hard time".

"Indeed Master they are actually really strong. That's why I am here today. I wanted to talk with you about them."

"Should I leave Rimuru-Sama?" Shion asked.

"Of course no Shion. We are all parts of Tempest and you are an executive too."

"Understood".

"So Ashia what do you want to talk about?"

"It's about the demons Master".

"Did something happen to them?".

"No Master," She lowered her head before she continue "I am deeply sorry. You said to me master, that they are trustworthy but I doubt. I was totally wrong. Even in front of death, their loyalty for you remain the same. I misjudged them and doubted you. I am really sorry master."

"You don't have too Ashia, after all it's not easy for people to trust others. But these demons, I know them and I can assure you that they are doing what they can for our country."

"Yes you are right Master."

"Yosh ok. So Ashia and Shion you are going to come with me in the Walpurgis".

"Hai Rimuru-Sama"

"Understood Master."

Meeting........

"Hello Rimuru how are you ?" Gazel asked him.

"Hello king Gazel it's nice to see you again. I hope you are fine. What's your purpose coming here today ?"

"I hear that you are going to face some trouble".

"I guess Henrietta is doing a good job" I said a little bit irritated.

"Come one Rimuru. You know that information gathering is important for both of us"

"We have an alliance isn't it ? I think if you want something you can just ask".

"AHA I am sorry Rimuru. Well I am here to discuss about how you are going to deal with all of it"

"Follow me King Gazel we are going to talk about this together".

I then asked Gazel to follow me where we are going to talk about the future events. This time he was the only one, because this time nobody died in our side so it's was unnecessary for Ellen to in our side So it was unnecessary for Ellen to come and Erald too. I asked Gazel to follow me inside the meeting room. We were In the meeting room with Ashia and Shion like always behind me. Benimaru, Shizue, Ramiris and Youm. I know it's a little bit to extreme but I asked Carrera and Ultima to interrogate Myulan. Well I strongly command them not to use any physical or mental method.