ENT 4TH ROUND.

After Rimuru's majestic performance, The tempest citizens were now in joy. They were happy because the people who only looking down on their master got a proper beating and also the humans side were now quiet and just look for the next matchups.

Shuna was still animating the matchups. Like the others, she was literally boiling inside when she saw those weaklings acted like they were some high beings but now the are all quiet and doesn't speak nonsense anymore. Well let's leave this aside. Actually, when Velzard and Ramiris were planning this event, Rimuru guardians also organise a little meeting between them. Rimuru didn't know, and they are actually going to reveal it.

Reminiscence

"Ehhhh Rimuru-sama is planning to hold a fight tournament." Ultima asked with a bright smile.

In the room, as usual, Zegion doesn't say a single thing. Diablo was smiling, Testarossa was drinking her tea Ultima and Carrera were as usual screaming at each other, Benimaru on his side was cleaning his sword with delicacy.

"Yes, Maybe my Lord is eager to watch the little lolita got her ass beaten by everyone ?" Carrera said and then started to laugh like she was the one in the room.

Ultima instantly got furious and wanted to jump towards Carrera, but she was instantly calmed by an evil aura behind her. The leader of the Guardians and Rimuru personal guard Ashi. In terms of experiences and age, without a doubt the 4th demons are the oldest ones. But in Tempest, they were not in command.

"I understand your excitement Ultima-san, but please can we talk nicely to each others." Ashia words were calm and were nice but her face was completely serious. Just this put Ultima and Carrera in a serious mood too.

"Great now let's continue. May we. As you already know, during the Festival, a member of our corps must fight, not only for the pleasure, but to force the people to accept us. If we display a great offensive power, the humans country will think twice before trying to attack us." Benimaru explained to them.

" Kfufufu. what a wise thought by my lord. Truly magnificent." Diablo said.

"Ehhhh, so we are not allowed to participate." Shion asked."

When Shion finished, a yellow elf suddenly appeared next to her.

"Jeez why such a unhappy face. Ramiris said while floating in the room" As soon as the guardians saw her, They bowed their heads to show their respect.

"All of us greet you Ramiris-sama" For the first time, it was Zegion who talk.

"I hope you are all fine. Well to answer Shion's question, your participation in the tournament is not possible". Ramiris said.

" I am a little disappointed, I wanted to show how strong I became to my lord. Well I would certainly have other opportunities." Testarossa said.

"Fufu that's exactly why I am here for. Don't you think it's a good opportunities to show your strength ?" Ramiris said with a smirk on her face.

"Can you please explain how Ramiris-sama." Benimaru asked.

"The main reason on why you are not allowed to participate is because Rimuru want to keep your identities hidden"

"Hidden ?" Shion asked.

"Kfufu don't you get it Shion-san. Appart from you guys, we are the oldest and feared devil since we are ourselves primordials demons. I also sensed some evil intentions among the guest." Diablo said

"You also noticed it, Diablo. I guess my lord want to hide us, so people wit good intentions will not fear us,...." Testarossa said.

"And the others with bad intentions will just be wiped out" Ashia finished the sentence.