CHAP9: [ORC WAR]

Rimuru POV

" Ok guys let's make our plan for the Orc war "

Benimaru: Yes Rimuru Sama.

Rimuru: Souei during your observation how many orcs did you noticed ?

Souei: Rimuru-Sama There are 200.000 orcs.

Of course I already know what is going on. This Clayman will use the same trick again and again. Clayman and Yukki and all those member of this "Harlequin Alliance" are just too dumb.

C: <Well it's because master is there>

But again I sensed Treyni she is hidding but for me it's nothing. Benimaru and Shion noticed it and they immediatly come in front of me as shield to protect me.

Treyni: Hello Ruler of monster may i have the permission to join this meeting?

Benimaru: For a women who just appear I don't think it was the best way to introduce yourself.

Rimuru: Ohh Treyni I was waiting for you please join us.

At this moment she was surprised. I guess, she asked herself how could I knew her name.

Treyni: Expected for the person that Veldora-Sama regard so highly.

Rimuru: Ok sit down everybody and let's continue this meeting.

So we started to talk about the orc and his army and how they are so many. Like the last time Benimaru again said that there is a orc lord.

Shuna: Souei when you went back to our village did you find them ?

Souei: No Shuna-Sama they were gone.

Shion: What are you talking about ?

Rimuru: It's the body or your people right.

They all started to low down their head of course it's painful for them to remember this atrocity. They remember when they were weak to protect the people dear to them.

Treyni: It's about the Unique Skills of the orc lord [Starvation]. It allows them to eat everything and gain the same characteristics. So as the leader, the effect of his skill affect his soldiers too.

Rimuru: Alright guys we are going to defeat those pig are you all with me?

Aot: Of course Rimuru-Sama.

Rimuru: Ok this is your mission:

Rimuru: Benimaru, Shion, Hakurou, and Ranga, you are going to fight the main army with gobuta and his goblins riders.

Aot: Hai Rimuru-Sama

Rimuru: Souei you are going to the Lizardmen and ask for an alliance. And protect the Chef i feel like something is going to happen

I know because this Idiot of Gabiru thought that he can beat the orcs alone with his friend but the reality was really something else. So this time I ordered Souei to prevent his attack.

Souei: At once my lord

Rimuru: Shuna, Shizue and Veldora. I will leave the village in your hand. Listen to me Veldora if Shizue or Shuna say to me that you did nothing you will no have the sequel of your divine text.

Veldora: You can count on me Rimuru. Kuahaha

Rimuru: Alright everybody let's go.

Aot: Hai.

Lizardmen Location

Inside the Lizardmen area, they started to tremble because the orcs were too many for them. But suddenly..