CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]

One day after my travel to Dwargon, and after I bring back kaijin and his brothers, I tasked them to teach how to build house to the goblins the orc are going to be our main power now the small jobs we are doing know is just for building house not our town yet.

During my free time i used to spar with Veldora. Well actually I want to have full control on his power. He has a large amount of magicules inside him the only problem is, his knowledge when it comes to control his own power.

I asked Ciel this:

Rimuru: Ciel please create a clow and transfer yourself inside it.

C: <But Master, my existence shall not be known even for Veldora it's too soon>

Rimuru: Ciel you know that Veldora detected your existence since you were Great Sage so i think it's gonna be ok.

C: <As you wish Master>

And ciel finally created a clone. When she comes out Veldora face suddenly became pale like he saw a monster.

Rimuru: Veldora, she is Ciel she is a manas, she is a part of my soul and know she is gonna train you. She is not kind like me so you better prepare yourself.

Rimuru: Veldora I am going to give you an advantage.

Ciel I want you to just use pure strength without any magic. You already know him

C: <I will master>

SO START!!!!!!!!!!

Veldora POV

When this being get out, I immediatly knew it and i muttered to my self

" She is really dangerous, in fact she must be more dangerous than Rimuru "

This being look exactly like Rimuru the only difference is the color of their eyes. Rimuru has a golden eyes, but she has a pure red eyes. Just like blood. The Aura she was releasing despite the fact it was not too big because she canceled it was just like an endless void and chaos.

Rimuru: She is a manas, she is a part of my soul.

He said and also asked her to just use pure strength without any magic this I started to sweat and i thought that I am going to have hard time

Ciel: Here i go.....

She rushed at me with high speed. It wasn't even a magic technic just her natural speed. I dodged it and I launch a punch at her stomach. She doesn't even dodge it.

Waittt a trap ? Once i thought it she grabbed my arm and approached my face. I use thought acceleration. I saw her red eyes coming slowly at me. She punched in the face but this time i feel like i nearly passed out.. I guess it's time to become serious.

Veldora: Let's get serious. Veldora's killing art Style.

Rimuru POV

Oh Veldora already developped his killing art. I guess it's because of the manga he is everytime reading I guess.

But this time he was fighting Ciel at full speed and sometimes gaining the advantage. Well Ciel is just using pure strength without any magic.

They were giving their best and it was really amazing where they pass the ground started to shattered just because of their fighting spirit. Veldora specially strengthened is mind and it was good. He is my friend and watching him using his brain really make him stronger.

Veldora: This going to be the end.

What he is talking about ?

Veldora: Storm of Apocalypse.