CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]

Rimuru POV:

After talking with shizue, i really feel happy, because she suffered a lot from this world. Her summoning which leads to her first encounter with Leon. After this Leon rejected her because he only wanted to summon Chloe. Shizue because of the rampaging ifrit killed her best friend and if he wasn't she is going to dead again. But this time i just wanted her to live. I am not going to reinforce, of course i can, i know it selfish to private her of her rights. But it's like that.

We started to return in our village and I gathered everyone to announce them the news that Shizue will be one of us.

Rimuru: Yosh everyone as you can see I am not alone. I am with her i said and i showed Shizue. She's a human and my friend she will live with us from now on I want you to take care of her.

All of them: As you wish Rimuru-Sama, Shizue-sama, welcome to our village.

I noticed that Shizue felt embarassed because everyone started to compliment her about her beauty and some Goblina immediatly have become friends with her.

Shizue: Thank you everyone. Rimuru-san thank you very much.

Rimuru: Ehehe it's nothing shizue, i started to move anywhere

C: <Master need to work on how he talks to other>

Alright ciel I will..............................

Somewhere in Ingrassia:

???? : Oh so you ciel Shizue-Sensei disappear in the jura forest....

Elen: Yes that's I am sorry we can't protect her.....

Flashback.

Rimuru: Ok guys Now shizue will leave here with me? And i wanted you to do something for me. I sad and gave them some équipements.

Elen: Yes evertyhing you want Rimuru-san.

Good I said.

I know you worked for the guild and was sent to find out about Veldora suddenly disappearance but i promised i will explained everything to you when the moments will come.

Elen: Ok Rimuru-san we know you are not a bad people and we will do our best.

Rimuru: Good you are going to meet Yukki Kagaruzaka.

Elen: EHHH the master of the Freedom association ?

Rimuru: And i wanted you to say to him that Shizue-san disappear in the Jura forest.

Elen: But Rimuru-san why do we have to do that ?

Rimuru: Trust me would you ?

Elen: Alright Rimuru-san we will do it and you better explained it to us.......

Flashback end.

Yukki: Don't worry I guess you did your best to protect her. We will find her.... things are getting more interesting ..... I said and smile.

Evil smiled and now i decided to reunite our troop to discuss about some issues.

In the Sky

Velzard Pov

I Started to perceive the Jura Forest. At this moment I unleash a ferocious Aura; Every monster Below A rank would instantly die because of my aura but what surprised me the most is none of them collapse and nobody seems to notice my presence.

I started to activate my dragon eye and suddenly i felt a powerful barrier. This barrier used the same propriety as space barrier and automatically prevent any form of harm for the people recognize buy the barrier. Even my aura.