CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]

3rd POV

The battle is now over between the Orcs and Rimuru allies but somewhere, an individual started his move. He was a genius in the Cardinal world and now he is setting a plan to achieve his goal and rule over this world.

His name ? Yukki Kagaruzaka the master of the Freedom Guild.

Inside a Room:

???: Ohhh that's interesting isn't it ?

Clayman: What are you talking about ?

???: I started to understand what's going on ?

Clayman: What do you mean boss?

???: Some time Ago three adventurers of the Guild came back to me and said that Shizue Sensei is now dead?

Laplace: And ?

Yukki: Well you see in this Recording there is a being that look exactly like her. I guess he is a slime.

Tear: A slime ? How can you confirm that boss.

Yukki: Well you see the slime have a skill that is call [Mimic] they can turn to everything they eat. And actually I found a way to get rid of those ogres and this slime. He started to smile maliciously.

What are these guys preparing ? But soon they will understand that this Slime is far beyond their comprehension and he should never be messed with.............

In The Jura Forest(Lizardmen Location)

After the battle against the Orc it was time to discuss about our future. The orc are our main power I need them even in this timeline.

Treyni: Our today meeting is to discuss about the aftermath. Rimuru-Sama you are going to conduct this meeting.

Rimuru: Thank you Treyni but first of all I need to ask something.

I look at the Onis.

"Guys you were amazing and I think even if this past events still hurt you you can now free yourself from this" I said To them.

"And from now on you are free, I hope we are still going to be friends in the future".

Shion started to cry and Shuna look very sad. Probably because they think I don't need them anymore of course they were wrong.

Benimaru come in front of me and kneel.

Benimaru: Rimuru-Sama we will always be grateful towards you. This is why we wanted to continue to serve you.

Shion: Rimuru-Sama we were lucky that we met you and i swear to do my best to follow you as a secretary. She said with the brightest smile.

Rimuru: Yosh I hope that you are not going to leave and I hope you will do your best for the sake of our country

Aot: We will no disappoint you.

Rimuru: Yosh....

Treyni: Rimuru-Sama can we continue ?

Rimuru: Sure.

Chef: Rimuru-Sama what Did you plan with the remaining Orcs?

Rimuru: I am going to take them with me ?

Orc(Geld): But Rimuru-Sama what we did is unforgivable.

Rimuru: It wasn't your fault you know. The main problem was the skill that your lord had. But know the skill effect disappear you are no longer affected. I promised to geld that I will take care of all of you. But if you want to leave in my country you are going to work hard.