CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]

Rimuru Pov

"ahaha who is the strongest now hum kids ?"

"This is not fair, it's unfair" Chloe said with frustration.

"Humph you can at least be gallant with girls" Alice said with an angry face.

"Seinsei you are too strong for us" Gail complained.

"You guys, you gave me good training today as a result for your hard work let me give you this".

I then took out from my store a lot of manga and gave to them. I was really happy to see their face again. I need to tell them that Shizue is still alive.

"I know you are excited to read it but at first can you hear me" I said to them.

"What is it seinsei ?" Chloe said with a worry face.

"Are you going to leave us too?" Alice started to ask me with watery eyes.

"Ultimately you are just like the others. They came, they left" Kenya started to scream at me.

Gail and Ryota just stand there without a words. It's just like what they saw again and again. A lot of teachers came before me and they all left the Kids behind. They then meet Shizue who literally took care of them and then she left too. But the reason why she left is for the kids. Yes during her travel she look for a way to save the children but unfortunately she never succeed.

"Hey" I started to talk with them and to confort them.

"I am here for you did you already forget it ?. I am here to save you all did you already forget it ?, You didn't trust me since the begining ?"

"No no seinsei it's not like that. It's just we are worry, because every new teacher who come at us, at the end he left us. That's why" Chloe said with a calm voice.

"It's always the same with them but with you, we feel it's more different. You really took care of us and show us a lot of amazing things that's why we don't want you leave us again" Alice said and run to hug me.

I then Hugged her too and slowly stroke her head. I can feel a murderous intent behind me. Shit Chloe is angry I need to let her go.

"Alright, guys leave this aside, I already promised that I will save you all and I will do it. Now What i wanted to talk with you is about Shizue".

"Shizue-seinsei" ? Ryota for the first time talked.

"What happen to her ?" Kenya asked me.

"Shizue is still a live and she is in my country" I responded to them.

"Whaaaaattttttttt" Aot started to scream

"How is it possible Yukki-nee told us that Shizue-seinsei is dead" Kenya said to me ?

"She is alive you don't have to worry and I will take you all to her okay" I tried to confort them again."

"R-rimuru-seinsei you are the best" Chloe said while hugging me.

"You are very precious for me okay and I love you all".

"We all love you too seinsei".................

Somewhere In the Jura Forest

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Two Beings in the forest started to fight. The amount of magicules inside them where something else everybody in the town were afraid. But before his travel, Rimuru created a kind of Dimension which absorb every magicules in the air to prevent danger from the people.

"Kuahaha you are really fun Ashia. I don't know you could be this strong" Veldora said happily.

"Thanks to my master I am now able to gain more power and able to protect not only him but this beautiful town and all the people inside to" Ashia respond with confidence and determination.