Chapter 2 The space is still there

It is now 75 years, and it is summer. The weather is hot and dry. The educated youth work hard, and there is no entertainment after work. After dinner, everyone washes up early and goes to bed to rest.

    Jiang Nuan was still very weak, but she was in good spirits. She carefully reviewed the original owner's memory. The place where the original owner is now an educated youth is in a small mountain village called Changqing Brigade in the north of Beijing. Qingshui Village under the Changqing Brigade, the hometown of male and female protagonists, received re-education from poor and lower-middle peasants.

    The male protagonist of the original book belongs to a relatively poor family in the village. There are two brothers and two sisters in the family. He is the eldest, only 22 years old. He has a heavy responsibility on his shoulders. His younger brothers and sisters are still young and some are still in school. After graduation, she went to work with her family. The second younger brother was a high school student in the county at the age of 16. The third younger sister was 14 years old and helped her family to work and worked. The fourth younger sister did not graduate from primary school at the age of 11. The father at home was sick and took medicine The expenses are high and the expenses are not enough. The mainstay of this family is heavily on the male protagonist. The male protagonist joined the army at the age of 16, and usually his salary is almost sent home to support his family.

    The male protagonist is tall and tall, but he has not yet married. At this age, he should have married a wife and have children. Although he looks good and is a soldier, many girls are discouraged due to family difficulties. His mother is everywhere for him. Said to be close, and finally met the original book heroine who was also very poor through the introduction of various parties, but the heroine was arrogant and arrogant. First love boyfriend eloped.

    The male protagonist was seen as a joke by the villagers for no reason. After that, he devoted himself to fighting in the army. He accidentally rescued the leader when he was on a mission, and was appreciated and promoted by the leader. From then on, the military career was bright and smooth.

    Occasionally, I was invited by the leader to dinner at home, and I met the leader's daughter. Later, the two also communicated and fell in love with each other. They got married and gave birth to a son and a daughter. what.

    And after the heroine eloped with her first love, she didn't expect her first love to be a scum, and ended up being sold to a fat old greasy man as her lover by a scumbag. Later, she was found out by the old man's wife and was beaten and disabled. , Going home without face, relying on odd jobs for a living, suffering from middle-aged diseases and no money for medical treatment, he can only choose to commit suicide to end the pain.

    But before closing her eyes, she saw the old TV playing the top leaders of the country making speeches, she opened her cloudy eyes in disbelief.

    She recognized at a glance that the person who was speaking at this time was her fiance before she eloped!

    The fiancé who had been despised by him at the moment was wearing a valiant military uniform and speaking in the bright and solemn hall. Elegant beautiful woman.

    The scene on the TV that the camera turned to deeply hurt her heart. She was unwilling to shed tears of regret and pain and closed her eyes, ending her humiliating and painful life.

    After the rebirth, the female protagonist quickly shook off the scumbag and hugged the golden thigh of the male protagonist. She abused the scum all the way to become the high-ranking person she dreamed of.

    When Jiang Nuan was reading the book, he couldn't like the heroine, but all women and heroines who were interested in the hero would be killed. Like the original hero, especially the wife of the hero's previous life, it didn't end well. They didn't do anything wrong. The heroine's heart as small as a needle was complained by her for a long time.

Dressed as an educated youth in the 1970sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara