Chapter 10

During the double robbery period, not only work in the morning, but also in the evening.

    The work task at night is to pull and tie the seedlings. In summer, there are many mosquitoes, and Jiang Nuan is very attracted to mosquito bites. After one night, Jiang Nuan's hands and neck were all bitten by bags.

    It looks very scary on her delicate and fair skin. When she went to bed at night, she took out the ointment from the space and smeared the mosquito bag on her body, thinking depressedly when this painful double grab was a head! She can't take it anymore, okay?

    After working like this for a few days, Jiang Nuan couldn't help but realize that the potential of human beings is infinite.

    Halfway through the double robbery, the sunny weather this morning suddenly turned gloomy and gloomy in the afternoon. At this time, the people in the village were still harvesting and drying rice, and the raindrops fell without warning.

    Everyone was stunned by this situation! In a hurry, they carried the cut rice to a place where it could shelter from the rain. The villagers on the side of Shaiguping were also working hard to harvest the rice.

    The raindrops are getting bigger and bigger, more and more urgent, just like people's anxious hearts.

    The rain will make the rice moldy, not to mention affecting the yield, the whole village will be hungry.

    At this moment, there was a burst of hurried, compact and powerful steps, and everyone turned their heads and glanced at the source of the sound.

    A splash of green came into view.

    Xu Yan and his troops were stationed in the mountains next to the Evergreen Brigade, just over half an hour's walk from Qingshui Village.

    It rained heavily during the training session, and the brigade commander hurriedly broadcast a message to notify everyone in the unit to go down the mountain to help the villagers save the rice.

    Xu Yan and his regiment were assigned to Qingshui Village. A row of people rushed to the village without delay.

    "You go over there to harvest rice, and the rest come here with me." A deep and powerful voice sounded.

    "Yes! Battalion Commander!" The answer resounded through the sky.

    As soon as the corps arrived, the villagers seemed to be reassured, and everyone's actions to save the rice became orderly and quick.

    Jiang Nuan was on a high slope in the distance. The field was not big. Only she and Yang Ailian were rescuing the rice that was just cut today.

    Jiang Nuan was wearing a straw hat, and the rain was flowing down a large area along the brim of the hat. The clothes on his body had long been soaked by the rain. At this time, they were tightly attached to the body, and the graceful figure could be seen at a glance.

    Yang Ailian picked up the rice next to her, and glanced at Jiang Nuan inadvertently. This glance made her jealous, and she stared at Jiang Nuan's bulging, fox spirit, who was she rushing to seduce? She couldn't help scolding Jiang Nuan in her heart.

    "Can't you see me here? Can you not leave it here, there are so many confiscated over there, do you want to be lazy!" Yang Ailian gave Jiang Nuan a fierce look.

    When Jiang Nuan heard it, she thought she was going crazy. Who would want to quarrel with her and waste time at this critical moment?

    It has to be harvested soon, the food can be kept a little bit, otherwise the villagers will be left to live, food is life in this era!