Chapter 4 The heroine of the original book appears

The weather in August was sultry and hot. Before the sun came out, Jiang Nuan was sweating when he walked into the ground.

    On the way here, Jiang Nuan looked at the villagers who passed by from time to time. Everyone's faces were sallow, their cheeks were sunken, and their clothes were worn out. They could see that there were many patches on their clothes. They all tightened their belts tightly, okay? Allow yourself to feel less hungry.

    These days, having a full meal has become the biggest wish of the villagers.

    However, even though there is not enough to eat, the eyes of the villagers are bright, and it is almost time to rush to harvest. This year, the situation in the fields is not bad, and I am not afraid of running out of food for the winter.

    So everyone is very active in going to work, trying to earn more centimeters and more points of food.

    Compared with the villagers, the educated youth's mental outlook is much better. It seems that the newly arrived educated youth's families are doing well this year, and they are subsidized.

    Jiang Nuan's new batch of female educated youths were assigned to the vegetable field to pull weeds by the captain.

    This is a very easy job, and for the sake of their new arrival, the captain will assign this job.

    I am afraid that after a while, I will be pouring manure and powder, and hoeing the land to grow vegetables like the aunts in the village next to me.

    Jiang Nuan sullenly pulled out the dishes for a while, looked up, and saw a bright figure in his eyes.

    Almost all the people in the field were wearing dark gray, blue, and black clothes. It was quite novel to see this bright yellow all of a sudden.

    But the distance was too far, and Jiang Nuan couldn't see the man's appearance clearly.

    "Ergou daughter-in-law, you see that the newly married wife of the Zhao family is really good. She delivers sugar water and food to Aunt Zhao every day. It seems that the days of Aunt Zhao's family are getting faster and faster, otherwise, how can Aunt Zhao's mother-in-law not have to go out? Work on the ground." The woman next to her raised her head, her eyes were fixed on the yellow figure, and her tone was sour.

    Ergou's daughter-in-law hurriedly said: "That's not true, this Zhenyang daughter-in-law is very capable, the Zhao family's situation is notoriously bad, but Zhang sister doesn't dislike other people's poverty, she married without much betrothal gift, Zhenyang this The boy is really blessed, you can see how prosperous the Zhao family's life is now, I see that the hard life of their family is coming to an end."

    "Zhenyang just got married and returned to the army a few days ago. Zhang Xin doesn't cry or make trouble. The Zhao family should bow to God for marrying such a good daughter-in-law." Another aunt also joined the group chat.

    Jiang Nuan listened and finally understood.

    It turns out that the yellow figure is the female Zhang Xin of the original book!

    As expected of the heroine, the popularity is really good.

    According to the plot, the heroine's rebirth will happen to be about to escape from marriage and run away with her first love boyfriend.

    After the heroine came back from the rebirth, she immediately threw down the packed baggage, and waited quietly at home for the hero to come to pick up her relatives, so she married the hero smoothly.

    The first love boyfriend waited for the heroine for a day, but when he heard the news that the heroine was married, he ran over to question the heroine angrily. Of course, the heroine was not a cover. She comforted her first love boyfriend and made an appointment to go to the mountain at night. To elaborate.