Chapter 8 Borrowing and not returning it, it will be difficult to borrow

Jiang Nuan and the others rushed to the place where they got off the bus this morning. The tractor had already arrived, and the educated youth and villagers in the village were getting on the bus one by one.

    Jiang Nuan successfully got into the car, and she rolled her eyes around the car. Everyone was carrying the things they bought in the county seat, and their faces were beaming.

    She didn't see Zhang Xin in the car, until the tractor suddenly stopped, and Zhang Xin didn't come.

    When she returned to the village, her whole body was about to fall apart. She really felt that her body had been hollowed out on the way back and forth, and she felt tired and did not love it!

    She especially misses the smooth roads and convenient transportation in later generations!

    On the way back to the educated youth point, the sun sets, and the entire village is shrouded in dusk, shaking off the whole golden color.

    Jiang Nuan looked at the grandeur and gentleness of the evening sunset, and suddenly felt that life here was not as unbearable as she thought, just like walking slowly on the village trail, chatting with her companions from time to time, and occasionally encountering villagers passing by on the road. , greeted each other warmly, and she felt that such a humane and simple environment was really good.

    Everyone has returned to the educated youth point, and dinner can already be prepared at this time.

    Because there will be a lot of educated youths who will buy meat and vegetables to fight their teeth, so today we decided not to eat group meals together, and everyone will do their own thing.

    Usually, the educated youth will give their rations to the educated youth who are responsible for cooking. Each educated youth is responsible for cooking for a week, regardless of gender, and takes turns to cook.

    The educated youth had only a pot and a stove in the kitchen, so Jiang Nuan went back to the dormitory to rest in no hurry.

    In the dormitory, Lin Xiang and Jiang Xiuxia both mended clothes on their beds, and neither of them went to the county seat.

    Jiang Nuan greeted them, and Gu Xiang replied calmly, then lowered his head and continued to sew the clothes on his hands.

    Only Jiang Xiuxia stared straight at the piece of meat she was holding, and walked towards Jiang Nuan, she couldn't help swallowing, and said to Jiang Nuan in a flattering tone: "Jiang Nuan Educated youth, can you lend me some meat, and I will return it to you when the brigade issues the food stamps?"

    Jiang Nuan listened to such direct words, and then looked at her undisguised greedy expression, Jiang Nuan felt a little uncomfortable. Her first reaction was that she didn't want to borrow it, it wasn't that she was cheating, it was mainly borrowing this kind of thing, there was a second and third time after the first time. Everyone suffers in this era, and she is not a virgin. Besides, she has only just arrived at the educated youth point for two days, and she does not know how Jiang Xiuxia's character is. In addition, meat is expensive here, and poor people don't have the opportunity to eat meat twice a year.

    Jiang Nuan just wanted to open her mouth to reject her, but was interrupted by Li Hongying who suddenly came in.

    Li Hongying fired angrily at Jiang Xiuxia: "Didn't the brigade just send out money and food stamps two days ago? Are you going to spend the land? You won't send it home again, will you? What's the matter? You still want to borrow it? Isn't it just free food? I didn't expect to hear Jiang Xiuxia's shameless remarks as soon as I stepped in the door. Who knows her character. It's a good thing to say when she borrows it. The point is that she has no loan at all, and she is an old lame.