Chapter 5 Are all the soldiers in such a great figure?

In the early morning of the next day, it was just a little light, and the educated youth were ready to go. Jiang Nuan carried a small cloth bag and went to the village entrance with the large army to wait for the tractor to come and take them to the county town.

    Yang Ailian shouted yesterday not to go to this small broken county, but today she got up and dressed up before the rooster crowing.

    Omg, it's so delicious!

    Jiang Nuan glanced at her. She was wearing a big red shirt and green trousers, and she had some colorful hairpins on her head.

    Not only educated youths, but also some old aunts in the village were waiting for the tractor. He also greeted the educated youth warmly.

    Seeing this, Jiang Nuan also raised his hand and waved at them.

    Aunt Liu, the daughter-in-law of the village chief, quickly approached Jiang Nuan, smiled kindly at Jiang Nuan, and said, "Jiang Zhiqing, how is your health? Don't you worry?"

    Jiang Nuan smiled politely and said that she was in good health.

    Aunt Liu was flickered by Jiang Nuan's curvy smile. This Jiang Zhiqing is so handsome, her skin is white and tender, she can squeeze out water, and her big watery and smart eyes are smiling at you, which can be sweet to people's hearts. Go and see it makes you feel good.

    Aunt Liu had a flash of inspiration and whispered to Jiang Nuan: "Jiang Zhiqing, what kind of man do you like, you should start looking for it at your age. According to your conditions, you have to choose carefully, or auntie Let me introduce you?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Nuan felt a little bald, and sure enough, no matter in future generations or now, you can never underestimate the passion of aunties and aunts for marriage and love matchmaking.

    She smiled awkwardly, intending to say no more trouble, but was interrupted by another aunt next to her: "Sister Liu, your youngest son is also 18 years old, it's time to say kiss."

    She paused when she said this . After a while, Chu narrowly looked at Jiang Nuan, and continued, "Aren't you supposed to be paying attention to Jiang Zhiqing?"

    Aunt Liu was exposed to Xiao Jiujiu in her heart, and her old face couldn't help turning red.

    At this time, the sound of the tractor suddenly came, and Su Xiaoyue came over excitedly and pulled Jiang Nuan over, saving the embarrassing scene.

    Everyone was sitting on the carriage.

    When everyone got on, the engine suddenly smoked, and the car was about to start. At this time, a loud female voice hurriedly heard: "Uncle, uncle, wait for me! I haven't gotten in the car yet!"

    Everyone in the car Looking at the source of the sound, a young woman caught up with her breathless.

    After waiting for the people to come up, the tractor restarted and hit the road.

    "Zhenyang his daughter-in-law, why are you here so late?" Second Aunt Yang, the daughter-in-law of the village secretary, stared at Zhang Xin's tightly covered basket with cloth, and asked gossip.

    Zhao Zhenyang's wife! Mistress!

    Jiang Nuan immediately looked at the heroine, Zhang Xin was slender, and her facial features were considered delicate, but her complexion was a little darker and a little duller, making her delicate facial features less dazzling.

    But on the whole, the appearance of the heroine is relatively good-looking in the village.

    To be honest, Jiang Nuan was a little disappointed to see the appearance of the heroine.