Chapter 23

After Li He left, the office returned to quiet.

    Xu Yan opened the letter on the table, it was two pages full, and the handwriting was neat and graceful, until he saw the embarrassing compliments in Jiang Nuantong's article, such as "You are really powerful, that one left. Hook and right hook, beat the bad guy down without any effort! What a bull!" Xu Yan couldn't stop twitching when she saw the corner of her mouth, she was really racking her brains.

    Even so, Xu Yan looked at his eyes with a smile unconsciously, his whole body softened, and he read the letter several times before he was willing to put it down.

    ...

    At this time, Jiang Nuan was like a cat with fried fur, and walked out of the station quickly, she couldn't help but howl in her heart, what is the scene of the death of the society, she is about to die on the spot!

    She touched her lips, thinking of Xu Yan's indifferent and indifferent look just now, her mouth pouted angrily, she is a big beauty, he is not a loss, okay! Why are you looking dead! Obviously he did it! If it wasn't for him, how could she... hum! Forget it, just kiss a dog!

    There

    are still a few days left for the Chinese New Year. There are many things to be busy in these days, such as dust cleaning, on the 25th of the twelfth lunar month, to grind tofu, on the 28th of the twelfth lunar month, to make noodles and decals, and to handle all kinds of pickling. Meat, making rice cakes, etc.

    The people in the educated youth point are very busy, but they are happy, and everyone is looking forward to the arrival of the new year.

    On New Year's Eve, every household is clean and tidy, and festive red can be seen everywhere. There are red couplets full of happiness and hope, the red "Fu" character is posted upside down, and there are "go out and see happiness" and "look up and see happiness" in red. The note, the new clothes that the children put on ahead of time, the laughter of children outside, and the sounds of monkeys, cannons, incense and fireworks playing with them are full of New Year's flavor.

    At the New Year's Eve dinner, everyone said auspicious words and New Year's wishes. At this time, everyone was full of happiness in this poor environment, and everyone's face was full of expectations for a better future.

    After the New Year's Eve dinner, Jiang Nuan took a bath and changed into the red cotton jacket that her grandfather sent her. She wore a rosy complexion, festive and beautiful.

    All the people at the educated youth point huddled in the kitchen to keep warm, nibbling on melon seeds and chatting to keep the year old. When it was almost twelve o'clock, Chen Bin and the others set up firecrackers at the entrance of the educated youth point.

    At twelve o'clock, firecrackers from every household sounded one after another, resounding through the sky.

    The new year has begun. Jiang Nuan is very emotional. This is the first year she has lived in this world. Although it is hard and simple, it is very simple and happy. Jiang Nuan looked at the smiles on everyone's faces and smiled brightly. Get up, the future will definitely get better and better!

    ...

    Happy days are always short, the sound of firecrackers gradually faded away, the Spring Festival quietly ended, and the captain informed me that work would start tomorrow. Jiang Nuan felt like he was suffering from holiday syndrome, and his mood went down instantly, and the pain of working as a worker came again!

    Early the next morning, everyone started to wake up earlier than the chickens again. Jiang Nuan dragged his heavy legs sleepily to the field to pull weeds. She looked around and looked like they were stunned. She secretly smiled.