Chapter 68

Jiang Nuan was moved by his kiss, and her soft tongue was sucked deeply by a certain man, the sound made her heart beat faster and faster, feeling the man's more and more urgent and hot breath, her hands She also swam unrestrainedly, and she breathed out a delicate breath, which sounded pleasant and enjoyable.

    But after all, she was still thinking that just after returning from the train station, she wanted to wash herself off, so she struggled in his arms.

    Xu Yan's heart was with Baby Jiao, and as soon as he noticed her resistance, he stopped abruptly and looked up at Baby Jiao, only to see that her eyes were watery, her face was peachy, her lips were slightly parted, and her lilac tongue was kissed by him. Extremely rosy, charming and charming, the muscle lines of the arms unconsciously became tighter and tighter.

    But no matter how anxious he was, he could only bear it, and coaxed his delicate baby gently and patiently: "Baby, what's the matter? Is there any discomfort?"

    His lips still kissed her tender lips The little face was pecked back and forth, and the voice was low and hoarse, and continued to coax: "What's the matter? My sweet baby, tell brother..."

    Jiang Nuan felt sweet after being coaxed by him, and she leaned closer to his red ears , and said in a soft voice: "Brother...I want to take a bath first..."

    Looking at the red ears, she kissed him lightly, and continued on his shoulder: "Brother, hug me I'll go, let's go together, if you think so much, you'll be suffocated, and I miss you too..." Her voice became heavier when she said certain important words.

    The lingering and coquettish voice seemed to be turning a corner, Xu Yan's heart was surging when he heard it, his Adam's apple couldn't stop sliding up and down, his eyes became deeper and deeper, he immediately hugged her and walked towards the target direction, scorching The breath sprayed on Jiang Nuan's shoulders and neck, and said in a deep and magnetic voice: "Baby, don't beg for mercy later."

    ...

    The sun was fierce at noon, and the light passed through the pink and white gauze curtain, illuminating the room brightly.

    The extreme madness in the house has returned to silence, but the lingering smell is still in the air. Jiang Nuan is lying on the big bed at this time, sleeping deeply, the blush on her delicate face has not faded, and her curls are thick His eyelashes cast two fan-shaped shadows on his cheeks, which seemed to tremble slightly like butterfly feathers as he breathed.

    Xu Yan came in lightly with a bowl of hot beef noodles in his hand. He put the noodles on the bedside table, and his tender eyes fell on the sweet baby who was sleeping like an angel. She was sleeping on her side. The delicate red lips are slightly pursed, extremely cute.

    He couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her, the tip of his nose lingered on her delicate and smooth face, and he called her softly: "Baby, get up and eat, or it will be bad for your stomach...Baby, be obedient, get up Go to bed after eating..."

    Xu Yan kept waking her up and kissing her, Jiang Nuan was disturbed from her dream, she frowned, and her warm and soft hands stretched out from under the quilt, pushing her Some sticky and annoying man, she moaned and said impatiently: "Brother, stop making trouble, I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep..." Without opening her eyes, she turned around and turned her head. Also facing the other side, with his back facing him, continued to sleep.

    After being called out, Xu Yan still smiled slightly, thinking that her frowning and anger were also cute.

    But she must eat, her stomach is empty, and she should cry when her stomach hurts.