Chapter 66

Jiang Nuan, who promised to stay at home and wait for Xu Yan to come back from the assessment, packed his luggage and went to Shanghai with his little sisters on the second day after he left.

    It is now late January, and there is still more than half a month until the Spring Festival. At this time, the train station has begun to be overcrowded. Some come out of the train, some go in, and there is an endless stream.

    Even so, the enthusiasm of Jiang Nuan and his group remained undiminished, and they left as soon as they said it, so let it go!

    They got on the train at 6:00 p.m., and because it took 14 hours to travel from Beijing to Shanghai, they bought sleeper berths. Fortunately, Li Yuanyuan had a relative who worked at the train station. His position was quite high, and he had the privilege of buying tickets first. Otherwise, let alone a sleeper at this time, you can't even buy a standing ticket.

    Apart from Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan, Tang Xue was also traveling with her.

    After Jiang Nuan became friends with Tang Xue in the army that time, Tang Xue said that she came to play with her, but she didn't just talk about it casually.
    This trip to the Shanghai stock market is to listen to Tang Xue talk about her life experience in Shanghai stock market during the sisters' tea conversation .

    The smoky alley street scene, the bustling Nanjing East Road Bund, New World Department Store, the sailing Huangpu River Bridge, the riverside wharf full of people, mouth-watering hairy crabs, various snacks on the city streets, etc...

    Li Yuanyuan Listening to He Zhuang Yan's eyes, they looked yearning. They had never left the capital to look outside. Jiang Nuan also became interested in the Shanghai stock market in 1978. She wanted to have a glimpse of the magic capital that had not undergone great changes in the wave of reform at that time.

    A few of them looked at each other and immediately talked to their family members. They are from an open-minded family and have been admitted to university, so let them do what they want. Jealousy, Spring, Mang, Shuo, Mu, Beng, Bu, Min, Om, Qiang, Hui, Ke.
    Because of being influenced by Jiang Nuan, Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan expressed that they would buy more commercial houses for them! The family nodded in agreement!

    They have brought enough money for this trip to the Shanghai stock market, and they want to go shopping in the current fashion city!

    Tang Xue also wondered about the Shanghai stock market. After all, it was the place where she had lived since she was a child. If she had friends to go with her, she would definitely go for it, and she could also be their tour guide.

    Tang Xue was also admitted to the National Academy of Fine Arts, where she majored in traditional Chinese painting. Her family saw that she had made many friends here, and her personality was much more cheerful and lively than before. , They are also relieved, Tang's mother also called her brother specifically to ask him to arrange the accommodation of several girls.

    In the train sleeper box, besides them, there are six or seven passengers, some are chatting, some are lying down to rest, after Jiang Nuan and the others put their luggage away, they huddle together on a bed and chat, and eat when they are tired, Jiang Nuan I specially brought a bag of fruits on the train, all of which were produced by the space.

    If you feel bored or uncomfortable in the car, you will feel much better if you eat the space fruit.

    Li Yuanyuan picked up a grape beautifully and stuffed it into his mouth, and said vaguely: "Nuannuan, do you still remember the fruits and vegetables I asked you to buy for me? My sister-in-law didn't feel uncomfortable during pregnancy, and she gave birth very quickly , Didn’t you also buy fruits and vegetables to visit my sister-in-law after giving birth? My sister-in-law also recovers faster than ordinary people. Is it because of the effects of those fruits and vegetables, but it is impossible, and it is not a panacea that is hard to find. "