Chapter 31

Xuanming Street is like the ancient city street in the later generations, with an antique flavor, but it is different from the prosperity and splendor of the later generations, with flashing neon lights. The ancient street at this time is simple, elegant and authentic.

    Both sides of the street are lined with ancient locust trees, and the Qingshiban road is flat and wide. The laughter and noise of children and women can be heard endlessly, and the yelling of vendors is full of air, and a strong atmosphere of the market is blowing.

    A shaving master set up a simple stand under the shade of a tree. On the cardboard was written the words "Lao Wang shaves his head, it is not refundable". Several old men were chatting and waiting for the shave.

    There are hawkers selling grasshoppers on the street, and grasshopper cages are hung on the bicycles. There were quite a few children with flushed faces vying for that one.

    The elder brother who bought popsicles on the street pushed a simple trolley. On this box-shaped trolley, five big characters were inscribed: "Serve the people".

    On the road, there are many young and middle-aged men in blue work clothes, riding classic black 28-bar bicycles, "Ring Ling Ling" driving across the street.

    There are also many snack sellers, and the smell of food is all over the way.

    Everywhere is filled with human smoke.

    Jiang Nuan looked left and right excitedly, and sighed in her heart that this place is so lively, it is indeed a famous and fun commercial street that the people of the time said.

    At the same time, she was also puzzled, how dare these people be so brave, aren't they afraid of being reported? She glanced at the people around her: "Brother Xu Yan, won't people who do business here be caught as speculators?

    " Don't worry about it, many small traders are quick to take advantage of the loopholes, scrambling to come here to do business, and the place is getting more and more lively, but there are people watching here, and nothing happened." Xu Yan once had a small business on this street. He went to a restaurant, and after he was transferred to the army in the mountains, he sent Xiaochang a letter to him, talking nonsense, and he understood the current situation quite well.

    Jiang Nuan suddenly realized that although this era is still a period of severe crackdowns, people are short of food and clothing, and there is no free market for money and goods exchange, so how can life survive! Between taking risks and starving to death, you must choose the former. Now that you have done it, you will definitely want to retreat, after all, you must be careful when sailing for thousands of years.

    A street full of people, bustling with people, dressed in the same color system of gray, blue, black and green, with a few touches of bright colors. Jiang Nuan was wearing this light yellow dress, which was very eye-catching. Several young girls were arm in arm, looking at Jiang Nuan enviously, as if they wanted to go up to ask Jiang Nuan where to buy the clothes on her body, but look Seeing the tall and handsome man next to him with red cheeks, these young girls saw the pair of Bi people they had been staring at turn their heads, and they ran away like frightened birds.

    Seeing this scene in Jiang Nuan's eyes, the taste changed.

    She glanced at the sharp-edged side faces of the people around her, and then at the group of girls who ran away shyly. She couldn't understand that this man was a walking hormone, and he would attract bees and butterflies. She gave Xu Yan a bad look.

    Jiang Nuanchen's glance was different in Xu Yan's eyes. The girl's eyes turned slightly, her eyes were radiant, and her eyes easily caught his heart like a hook. His Adam's apple rolled violently, and his brain I can't help but think of last night and Jiang Nuan's beautiful and blood-spitting dreams in the nights after he got drunk.