Chapter 53

Today may be the day of the market, there are many black market stalls, and the variety of goods is rich and complete. Although it is afternoon, there are quite a lot of people.

    A lot of people gathered in front of the meat stall, Jiang Nuan hurried forward, there was not much pork left on the stall, but there were still a lot of big stick bones she wanted to buy, the big stick bones didn't have much meat, and there were not many people around. Love to buy, Jiang Nuan quickly bought two big ones, only 60 cents in total.

    When Jiang Nuan was in the hospital, he carefully asked the doctor about Xu Yan's condition. Xu Yan's back and calf injuries were relatively minor, and he recovered quickly after applying the medicine on time, but his head and right hand injuries were more serious. The scar on his head had 6 stitches and was about 6 cm long. He had a slight concussion and needs to be observed for a few days. He also had a slight fracture in his right hand, which was fixed with a splint and plaster. The bone will basically heal in about two months. Only then can the splints and casts be removed, and these injuries require careful care.

    According to the doctor's suggestion, Xu Yan should eat more protein, calcium-rich, light and low-fat food, so as to promote fracture healing and wound recovery.

    There are also wild prawns on the black market. Shrimp is also a high-protein food. She also bought a catty and a half. In addition, she also bought a dozen eggs and a handful of vegetables.

    The black market is not far from the hospital, and she has memorized the route. If you buy the vegetables tomorrow, they will be fresher.

    After leaving the black market, she also went to the Chinese medicine store to buy Panax notoginseng, angelica, and salvia miltiorrhiza. Circulation, accelerate local metabolism, beneficial to wound healing.

    The days in winter are short, and the sky gets dark quickly. When I returned to the hospital, it was already dark.

    The canteen of the hospital is not too big, there are only two cooks in charge of cooking, and two aunts in charge of cooking.

    Meals are prepared long in advance, and at 5 o'clock the cafeteria will serve meals on time, and they can be purchased at the window or sent to the ward by service staff.

    So after 5 o'clock, the kitchen was idle. Jiang Nuan carried a basket of freshly bought vegetables, and secretly picked some fruits from the space, put them in the vegetable basket, and took them to the hospital kitchen.

    There are not many people dining in the cafeteria, and a few idle employees are resting on the tables and stools in the cafeteria, chatting.

    In the kitchen, two male chefs in their fifties wearing chef's hats were sitting in the kitchen and chatting in thick dialect.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan, a chubby chef asked suspiciously: "Girl, why are you here? What's the matter?"

    Jiang Nuan hurriedly expressed his intention, and took out the bag of fruit, and said he was willing to pay 5 Dollar rental fee.

    The stitches on Xu Yan's head will take a week to remove, at least he will have to wait until Xu Yan removes the stitches before leaving the hospital. If you calculate the time, you will have to stay here for 5 days! The meals in the hospital have less meat and more vegetables, so the nutrition is definitely not enough, and the dishes look like they don't taste very good.

    She was not willing to let Xu Yan eat the food from the cafeteria. He was injured, so he needs to be mended to heal quickly!

    She rents the kitchen for one yuan a day, and when they don't use the kitchen, they should be able to agree. If it doesn't work, she will look for it outside. Five yuan is a lot. But it will be safer here in the hospital.