Chapter 51

When lunch came, Xu Yan's right hand was broken, and Xia Wei wanted to help him feed him.

    Seeing that Xu Yan didn't respond for a long time, he thought it was a tacit consent to ask her to help. As soon as she reached out her hand, before she touched the lunch box on the table, she was interrupted by Xu Yan's cold words, and her outstretched hand stopped in midair.

    "No need, Comrade Xia, thanks to the Liao City army for visiting, you can go back to the army." With

    such an unfamiliar and businesslike tone, her enthusiasm seemed to have been poured with cold water, which hurt her heart severely.

    When he was still in the army in Liao City, she never had a chance to be alone with him. What was annoying was that the two of them hadn't spoken yet, and before anything happened between them, he was sent to Ji City!

    But this time when she heard the news that he was injured in order to save the army commander, she tried her best to beg her father to let her father tell the leader to send her to the hospital to visit him. He felt her tenderness, virtuousness, and her various kindnesses, which captured his heart.

    Xia Wei looked at the man on the hospital bed who was still handsome and handsome even though he was injured, even if he was indifferent to her, she still couldn't stop him, the more difficult the man she got, the more she took him down.

    She maintained a gentle and considerate image, and said thoughtfully: "Okay, I'll come to see you with other comrades next time, so I won't disturb your rest."

    Zhang Feng just came back from the outside when he saw Xia Wei coming out of the ward, his eyes were obvious Expressing his reluctance, Zhang Feng curled his lips, and looked at her with a flash of contempt.

    This Comrade Xia is really Sima Zhaozhi's heart. Everyone knows that the head of the group has a relationship, but she is shameless to approach her. How can she have such confidence that she can compare with her sister-in-law? Taking a step back, even if the leader is still single, she has no chance.

    Zhang Feng turned his head and looked outside, the sun was shining brightly, why did she start dreaming? As long as there is a grain of peanuts, it is not enough to be drunk like this.

    Seeing Xia Wei walking away, Zhang Feng walked into the ward.

    Zhang Feng called out "Team Leader", and quickly put the small wooden table on the bed, opened the lunch box and placed it on the wooden table. Xu Yan ate with his left hand very skillfully.

    After he finished eating, Zhang Feng took out a few letters from his pocket and handed them to him, explaining: "Sister-in-law sent you three letters in total in the past two months.

    " With tenderness, Zhang Feng thoughtfully opened the three envelopes for Xu Yan to take.

    Zhang Feng leaned on the chair boredly and ate the fruit sent by the troops, Yan Chu secretly observed the head of the group, watching the head of the group read the three letters over and over several times, his eyebrows and eyes were full of tenderness.

    He couldn't help sighing in his heart: Heroes are sad for beauty!

    clang! Suddenly remembering that he sent a letter to Beijing urgently on his own initiative on the day of the regiment leader's accident, and now his heart can't help feeling guilty.

    That night, after the head of the regiment escaped with the old commander, his body was covered in blood. It took a long time for the military doctor to stop. Then Zhang Feng drove to Liao City Hospital overnight with a military doctor and a fellow soldier.