Chapter 60

Outside the window, the night is getting thicker and thicker, a hazy moon hangs high in the sky, and Xia Ye's cicadas are singing non-stop.

    Jiang Nuan stared at the red eyes of the man in front of her with foggy eyes, she moaned and twisted his strong arm, but her hand was so painful that the man didn't even blink.

    The tips of his ears and his entire face were flushed, as if he was getting more and more drunk, he slowly rose and fell, and whispered in her ear, full of affection: "Daughter-in-law, I love you so much, I really love you so much, with you, I am so happy every day, daughter-in-law, do you love me?"

    Under such circumstances, his sudden affectionate confession made Jiang Nuan's heart beat faster and faster, she slowed down, and her voice responded to him intermittently: "Of course I love...how could I agree to marry you if I don't love...I'm not someone who hates marrying...I love you, I love you...I love you"

    At last her voice turned into a breathy tone, becoming more and more delicate, Can be charming to people's hearts.

    After a long time, Jiang Nuan hammered his chest, and his voice was a little crying, "I'm sleepy, can you hurry up?"

    Xu Yan's Adam's apple rolled, so he had to stand up with her in his arms, and walked to the bathroom , coaxed in a low voice: "Okay, dear, daughter-in-law, go wash and go to sleep."

    Caught off guard, suddenly suspended in the air, Jiang Nuan let out a low cry, and scolded: "What are you doing!"

    Jiang Nuan hurriedly wrapped his arms around the man's She snorted coquettishly, and said, "Brother, why are you so bad." The

    man didn't respond to her, and continued to do his own way.

    She couldn't help sighing: It's a real man who trains every day and has strong physical fitness.

    In the end, she buried herself in his arms, thinking drowsily, indeed, the man is a big pig's hoof, and he doesn't listen to his wife anymore...

    In the middle of the

    night, Xu Yan came out of the bathroom with Jiang Nuan in his arms. Falling asleep in his arms, Xu Yan looked at her blushing face and the corners of her eyes red from crying, he kissed her lightly, then hugged her possessively and slowly closed her eyes.

    The next day, Jiang Nuan was woken up by a hot, humid breath on her back, and was pecked and kissed one after another. Her brows were disturbed, and she frowned, and the person behind her paused, dumb. He said in a low voice, "Nuan Nuan? Are you awake?"

    Consciousness gradually awakened, and suddenly felt something, Jiang Nuan turned around quickly, pushed him softly with both hands, and said in a daze: "Stop making trouble, I'm so sleepy, let me sleep again."

    " Okay, baby, you sleep..." Hearing the man's answer, Jiang Nuan's consciousness gradually became confused, and she continued to sleep again.

    Jiang Nuan didn't wake up until almost noon, and no one called her halfway through, so she slept very comfortably, and recovered a lot from being wiped clean by someone.

    Last night's bright red sheets were sticky, Xu Yan replaced them. The current sheets are peach pink sheets that she and he picked out in the mall before marriage, soft and comfortable.

    She stayed on the bed for a while, and saw that the sun was shining outside the window, she straightened up and stretched, the thin silk quilt slipped off without a single thread.

    Only then did she realize that the two of them slept together like this last night, and her face couldn't help getting hot, this big pig's hoof!

    She hurriedly got up, dressed and washed, and when she got up, her legs were sore and weak, as if she had run a physical test for 800 meters, but the place was cool and cool, presumably the man had applied ointment to her.