Chapter 50

After leaving the Publicity Department, Jiang Nuan breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help remembering that before wearing the book, she was a rich woman who lived a luxurious life. Apart from attending classes, she was free to travel all over the world and eat all kinds of delicacies in the world.

    But then again, although she is a little busy now, she feels that she is quite fulfilled in her heart, and with her family, lover and friends, her life is full of flavor, rich and practical.

    Autumn is getting stronger and stronger, and the sky is getting dark quickly.

    Jiang Nuan came back from the store in the twilight, and it was just before 6 o'clock when he got home, and the light of the setting sun was only a little afterglow.

    Jiang Nuan went back to the room to put down her satchel, and went out of the room to help in the kitchen.

    Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my cousin hiding strangely in the corner of the wall in front of her room.

    Seeing her looking over, my cousin winked at her like his eyes were cramped.

    Looking for her?

    Jiang Nuan stepped forward and asked in confusion: "Cousin, what's the matter with you? What's the matter?"

    Shen Jiawei looked around cautiously, and then whispered: "Nuan Nuan, I want to ask you for help."

    It was still before dinner For a while, Jiang Nuan saw her cousin's strange appearance, and secretly asked her for help? She blinked suspiciously, nodded slowly, and followed him into his room.

    As soon as he entered the room, Shen Jiawei quickly closed the door. He pursed his lips and looked at Jiang Nuan with burning eyes: "Since I knew you were in business, I have been thinking about it for a long time, thinking about what I want to do. Although the job in the factory is stable, I do boring work day after day. Apart from being exhausted, I don’t feel any sense of accomplishment. I usually don’t have any hobbies. I just like reading and eating. Now I don’t have the opportunity to read. I just want to open a snack bar on Xuanming Street to cook food, but I haven’t decided what to do. Nuannuan, you have a lot of ideas, and whatever you cook is delicious, I want to find you to do it together. You provide technology, and I will be in charge. manage."

    With this series of words, Jiang Nuan was taken aback when she looked at the young man's firm eyes. Usually, her cousin is a second grader. She rarely saw him look so serious.

    He thought for a long time before making up his mind. My cousin is only 18 years old this year. She thinks it's great and supports her to be able to think about what she wants.

    If you open a snack bar, what should you do? She knows how to cook a lot of delicacies, and there are not many delicacies nowadays, so she has a lot of room to play, so don't worry about what delicacies she wants to cook, but the family probably doesn't know about her cousin's decision, so she asked: " I have no problem with partnering, and I will talk about it later after dinner, but if you want to open a

    snack bar, what about your job? What do you say to your family?" If I quit, I should sell it, and I will tell them after dinner."

    After dinner, Shen Jiawei told his family about his plan.

    "You also want to do business?!" The family members expressed surprise.

    Seeing Shen Jiawei's serious look, Grandpa Shen sighed: "My children and grandchildren have grown up and have their own ideas. I have the same attitude towards you as before towards Nuan Nuan. I support you, but not everyone can succeed in business. , Jiawei, have you really thought it through? Doing business abroad is risky, can you bear it if you fail? If you really decide, then go for it. It’s good to try more while you’re young.”