Chapter 15

As soon as Jiang Nuan and the others left, Liu Jianshe's family hurriedly notified the villagers who went to Jiang Nuan last time to pack the sauce.

    It didn't take long for Liu Jianshe's yard to become lively. He had a jar in his hand. As soon as he entered the village yard, he smelled a strong fragrance. At that time, Liu Jianshe asked them to bring a jar and nothing happened. Said, they didn't know what was going on, so they came here in a daze. Could it be that they were asked to do the sauce?

    At this time, everyone was eagerly looking at the three pots of tempting sauce with great anticipation.

    When everyone arrived, Liu Jianshe explained: "Last time Jiang Zhiqing fell into the water, in order to thank us for going to her, I specially made some sauce for everyone."

    Everyone suddenly realized that it was Jiang Zhiqing who did it. , they just walked away and earned a jar of sauce?

    This Jiang Zhiqing is too sincere! In other words, people are stupid and have more money! But everyone tacitly did not say it.

    A black and thin aunt took a deep breath of the scented air and sighed: "That Jiang Zhiqing looks like a delicate young lady who doesn't touch the spring water, but I didn't expect the sauce to be so fragrant!

    " The eldest sister replied: "That's not it, at such a young age, I think this skill is better than that of a chef in a state-run hotel!"

    "Whoever can marry Jiang Zhiqing will be lucky!" Which boys of the right age are coming.

    A little self-aware young man silently looked at a group of chattering aunts: "Stop it! Jiang Zhiqing is from the city, can you look at the scumbags? People may be able to return to the city in the future, but don't harm people. Girl!"

    "What is a scourge! What's wrong with the peasants? The last three generations are poor peasants! The family members are pure and innocent, and everyone deserves it!" Some people thought Jiang Nuan in their hearts. The idea's aunt said unhappily.

    Liu Jianshe shouted loudly, "Everyone, be quiet! Don't make a fuss! If you want any sauce, just go to the queue, and hurry up and go home for dinner!" He watched the chaotic scene, his ears hurt!

    The aunties shut up immediately, it's still more important to eat!

    "Okay! I want to drain the oil and spicy food, it's so energetic to cook!"

    Someone swallowed: "I want to pack mushroom sauce with minced meat in it!"

    "Sister Wang, why don't we If one person pretends to be the same, then they will be divided into half, what do you think?"

    Sister Wang immediately said, "Okay!"

    ...

    Soon everyone returned with the prepared sauce in their hands and went back contentedly, thinking: What should I do for dinner tonight? How fragrant! Stay cool!

    Zhao Zhenyang's mother Wu Guilan also packed a can and went home. When she got home, her daughter-in-law Zhang Xin had already cooked the meal, and the family of six was sitting on the dilapidated dining table waiting for her to eat.

    When Zhang Xin saw her mother-in-law came back, she graciously poured a glass of water and handed it to Wu Guilan: "Mom, where are you going? Are you thirsty? Drink some water!

    " Really let the eldest son marry right, not only can do business, but also take care of his family and be filial to his in-laws, and the cooking is delicious! The life at home has become more and more prosperous, and now there are people coming to follow her, her son and daughter will not have to worry about not being able to marry or marrying a good family! When she thinks of this, she is very happy! The heart is also more and more rare for this precious daughter-in-law.