Chapter 30

After breakfast early in the morning, the Shen family went out one after another. Jiang Nuan's unit won't go to work until tomorrow, so she went back to her room and dressed up. After the two expressed their intentions last night, they were tired and crooked at the door for a long time, and they made an appointment to go on a date today. .

    Today was their first date. She was looking forward to it. Since she slept too late last night, the two had an appointment to meet at ten o'clock in the morning.

    Maybe too excited because the dopamine secretion is too strong. After separating from Xu Yan last night, Jiang Nuan was lying on the bed tossing and turning, thinking about Xu Yan and the red-faced kissing scene, and didn't fall asleep until the middle of the night. , got up early again today, but her face was ruddy and smooth, her eyes were transparent and bright, and she couldn't see a trace of haggard from lack of sleep.

    Maybe it's the power of love.

    Jiang Nuan opened the Liudoumu wardrobe by the bed. The wardrobe was full of clothes, including dresses, skirts, trousers and shirts of various styles, all of which she bought when she returned to the city.

    She loves beauty very much. Recently, she has made several beautiful dresses. She made them herself with aunt Zhou Rong's sewing machine and fabrics in the space. She hasn't worn them yet. The styles are novel and beautiful.

    Jiang Nuan chose from these skirts, and finally chose a bright yellow dress with a waist and a pair of retro leather shoes.

    Putting on her back, she is pure, sweet and fashionable, and her skin is as white as snow and creamy.

    She braided her hair in front of the mirror on the wardrobe, and took a lipstick from the space and smeared it thinly on her already delicate pink lips, showing that her whole person was pure and charming.

    Then she took a small white canvas bag suitable for this body from the cabinet and straddled it diagonally, and turned around in the mirror with satisfaction.

    As expected of her! Beautiful, cute and charming!

    After getting dressed, she looked at her watch, it was almost 10 o'clock, a sweet smile spread across her mouth, and she walked out the door briskly.

    Sure enough, Xu Yan was already standing upright at the door of Shen's house, waiting. Jiang Nuan opened the door and saw Xu Yan, who was straight with wide shoulders, wide waist and narrow waist, and was wearing a military uniform.

    Hearing the door opening, Xu Yan immediately turned around, his heart skipped a beat, and then beat violently.

    He stared straight at the beautiful and dazzling girl in front of him. She was like a delicate flower, entering his world vividly and brightly, like a spring flowing in his boring life.

    Looking at the girl on the top of his heart, his brows and eyes were squinting at him, his heart seemed to be swept by a feather, it was crisp and numb, and the heavy emotion overflowed his chest, and the slightly cold eyebrows also changed at this time. softened.

    Jiang Nuan came over and hugged him intimately, holding Xu Yan's hand hanging on the left side naturally, interlocking her fingers, holding tightly, she raised a smiling face, and said softly, "You When did you come? Have you waited for a long time?" The back of his

    hand was slid with electricity, and the smooth and tender touch made his arm numb. Xu Yan coughed, gently pulled Jiang Nuan's hand away, and said hoarsely: "Someone will see it. You have to pay attention to the impact. You should keep a distance of two meters between men and women."