Chapter 49

The three of them returned to the tailor shop after get off work, and the aunts had all gone home from get off work, so they went to count the inventory that would be brought to the shop tomorrow.

    Then the three gathered around the table, and Jiang Nuan poured out all the money in the bag, and the scattered banknotes piled up into a hill.

    Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao's eyes were red! I'll be good! They actually made so much money this day, much more than what they made by setting up a stall.

    With excited hearts and trembling hands, they quickly counted.

    As they counted, the smiles of the three people became brighter and brighter. Who would have thought that the store would have earned nearly 1,300 yuan today!

    In other words, the profit of this day has earned back all the investment funds in the previous period! Pay back!

    Jiang Nuan was so excited! Her deflated wallet finally bulged!

    The sky was getting dark, and she had to go to work tomorrow, so she told Zhou Xiangyu some things to pay attention to and went back.

    Back home, the excitement of making money has disappeared. At this time, she is exhausted. It is very tiring to go to the tailor shop after dealing with the work of the publicity department every day. Now she has opened a shop again, and she is busy designing winter clothes recently I usually have to spend time preparing for the college entrance examination in the evening, so if I talk too much, it will bring me tears of bitterness.

    What's more, she is not some kind of time management master, she really wants to quit her job in the publicity department.

    No, if you continue to be so tired, your body will collapse. She has to confess to her family as soon as possible!

    In fact, Jiang Nuan's exhausted and listless look after coming back every night has long been noticed by Shen's family, even Shen Jiawei, who is very nervous, has noticed.

    Everyone was worried about whether something happened to her, whether she was bullied, whether she was wronged at work or other places.

    They are all worried.

    When Jiang Nuan came back, he sat at the dining table with his family and had dinner as usual, then got up and went back to his room to rest.

    At this time, grandpa stopped her and looked at her with worried eyes.

    Jiang Nuan froze for a moment, looked at her grandmother, uncles, aunts, cousins, and cousins, only to realize that they also looked at her with such eyes.

    Jiang Nuan thought, what happened? Why are everyone's expressions so...sad?

    She silently and obediently followed the family to the living room.

    She sat on the mahogany sofa in the middle, surrounded by her family.

    Exaggerated by the atmosphere, she was inexplicably nervous.

    After being silent for a while, Zhou Rong took the lead to break the silence. She gently touched Jiang Nuan's head, and said like a psychological teacher: "Nuan Nuan, are you unhappy recently? Where did you meet?" Have you encountered any difficulties? You might as well say it, it will make you feel better."

    "Yes, Nuannuan, tell us, we have a lot of people, trust us, we will definitely be able to help you solve any problems." Shen Jiawei continued.

    Grandpa Shen looked at her lovingly: "Good boy, we are a family and will always be your backing. We hope you will be happy."