Chapter 64

Jiang Nuan showed his identity and joined the army without hindrance.

    Xu Yan would go home to rest in the family building at noon, just before entering the family building, Jiang Nuan came to Zhang Feng and asked him to tell Xu Yan that she was coming and wait for him in the house.

    After the house he applied for in the army before marriage was approved, Jiang Nuan slightly renovated it. The house is on the second floor, with two bedrooms and one living room. The larger bedroom is the master bedroom, and the smaller one is used as a study. The size of the house is Not big, but not small, and no bathroom.

    To take a bath, you need to go to the public bathroom below, so Jiang Nuan asked Xu Yan to open a small bathroom in the bedroom alone.

    Although the house is small now, it has all the internal organs. Although Jiang Nuan seldom lives here, he sometimes comes to take a lunch break at noon. After all, this place is closer to Xuanming Street than home.

    Although there are few people living here, the house is very comfortable and warmly furnished by Jiang Nuan. The comfortable bed in the bedroom, the soft sofa in the living room, the log dining table in front of the kitchen, and the small fresh curtains, just look at it and feel better.

    Jiang Nuan wandered around the room bored, and found that there were many books spread out on the desk in the study, all of which were military-related books, and she also made a lot of notes. Opening her eyes, she didn't think much about it. Xu Yan usually has the habit of reading books and taking notes.

    Without waiting for a while, Jiang Nuanwo saw the man who just came in from the door on the sofa, she immediately ran over happily and hugged his waist, and said delicately: "Brother, I brought you food, now It’s still hot, you’re hungry, let’s eat first, or it’ll be cold.” He walked to the dining table while holding his hand.

    Xu Yan's heart was full of satisfaction and comfort, and he responded with a smile: "Okay." After the

    two of them finished eating and Xu Yan packed up, he asked her to go to the room to sleep for a while, but She still didn't ask him anything! Then she dragged him to sit on the sofa and nestled in his arms.

    "What's wrong?" Xu Yan asked softly, wrapping his hands around her waist tightly.

    Jiang Nuan poked his chest with his fingers, and said dissatisfiedly: "Brother, what are you up to lately, you haven't been with me for a long time..." You still say you love her every day, and it's been a long time since you have been with her! Why don't you tell her what you're busy with? If it's a state secret and you can't tell it, just tell her that you're busy with business. She's not an unreasonable person.

    Xu Yan originally wanted to give her a surprise, but when she saw that her mouth was pouted, he grabbed her hand and kissed it, then he didn't hide it from her and said directly: "I'm preparing for an exam recently. I have been admitted to the military academy and organized a two-year military academy study. This opportunity is very precious. I want to work hard to give you a better life. Moreover, the school is in Dongcheng, very close to the National Academy of Fine Arts, so we will be able to meet often Oh, Nuannuan, I can't bear you to be so far away from me..." His baby girl worked so hard, and he couldn't fall behind her too much, the most important thing was that he didn't want her baby girl to leave him for so long.     Jiang Nuan knew about the military academy. There is a plot in "Rebirth of the Army Sister-in-law's Counterattack" about Zhao Zhenyang's admission to the military academy. Behind the mature and sensible woman, Zhao Zhenyang finally stood out from the competition of thousands of soldiers and became one of the ten candidates to be admitted to Beijing National Defense University.     Even if he didn't marry the army commander's daughter in his previous life, he could rely on the fact that he saved the army commander in the earthquake to make his military career soar, and the fact that he was admitted to the military academy also made his position in the army more and more indestructible. After all A military school diploma is the most powerful way to gild your resume other than meritorious service. If you have both, it will be like Zhao Zhenyang in the book, with an unattainable status.     Jiang Nuan's heart was sour, and she whispered, "Why didn't you tell me? I might not be able to get into that school..."     Xu Yan stroked her hair, "You can definitely, troop The number of places is limited, and there are many people competing for it, so I'm afraid I won't pass the exam, and I don't want you to look forward to it in vain."     Hearing what he thought, Jiang Nuan felt uncomfortable in his heart, although he didn't know if Xu Yan would be able to if she didn't wear a book Will she be accepted in the exam, but in her heart he is the best, no one else can compare to him!