Chapter 35

In July, Beijing enters Fushu.

    It was only before 9:00 in the morning, the sun was shining brightly, and the direct sunlight stinged slightly on the skin.

    Before going out, Jiang Nuan carefully applied sunscreen. Although she has an untanned physique, she is prone to sunburn.

    She cherishes her creamy skin very much, so she uses Space Tun's skin care products to maintain it every day. The already delicate skin is nourished and smoother, as silky as silk.

    Every time he kisses Xu Yan, he always likes to gently knead her exposed skin, and she can feel the man's nostalgia for her skin.

    Now that the two haven't hit a home run yet, she really admires his endurance and self-control. He obviously endured unbearably, but he is very rational and sticks to his principles without going any further.

    Jiang Nuan was actually pretty in her heart. Once she went to find Xu Yan. Grandpa Xu said he was in the room, so she went there. No one answered when she knocked on the door. She didn't think much of it. It was very sunny outside, so she opened the door and went in first. Wait, what she thought at the time was that he might have gone to the bathroom.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the room, he saw a blood-pulsing scene.

    Xu Yan just came out of the bathroom in the room. The man's complexion is a healthy wheat color, his limbs are slender and strong but not exaggerated and thick, his arms are broad and powerful, with smooth lines and clear curves. Sliding down the handsome and resolute cheeks, they all exude strong hormones, and they really want to explode.

    Jiang Nuan stared blankly at the picture of this visually striking man getting out of the bath, and uncontrollably cast his eyes on the big bulging bag.

    For such a bold person, she couldn't help but blushed with embarrassment, and her little heart was beating non-stop.

    Later, Xu Yan scolded her to turn around, and was spanked by him as punishment. She was very angry, obviously she didn't mean it!

    To be honest, she is very greedy for Xu Yan's body, with this figure, face and such a rich "capital", she is not a human being if she is not greedy!

    She's a hedonist and she wants him. Sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. It is normal for men and women who love each other to blend together and enjoy themselves together. But seeing his uncomfortable and tense face being teased by her, she couldn't be happier.

    ...

    This Saturday, because Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan complained that she had a date and forgot about her sisters, saying that since she had a date, their three-person team hadn't gone out to play! He also said that their relationship is now in jeopardy!

    Jiang Nuan didn't dare to say anything, just rush!

    Seeing that the time for the appointment was approaching, she put on sunscreen and took out the recent homemade Cambridge bag from the cabinet, put it on her shoulders, and rushed to the station where she had made an appointment with Li Yuanyuan and the others.

    Their homes are very close. The homes of Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan are in the staff compound near the military compound, and it is also very close to the station.

    "Nuannuan! Hurry up! The car is coming!" Li Yuanyuan waved his arms and shouted when he saw her.

    "Coming!" Jiang Nuan hurried to catch up in two steps.

    The car soon arrived at Xuanming Street.

    There are more people on weekends than usual, and you can see many young girls shopping together like them.