Chapter 26

Zhang Jijun was stomped on his chest by Xu Yan and coughed desperately. He blushed and struggled hard, and looked at the officer who stepped on him with a sullen face and pleading with fear.

    "The battalion commander!" Li He pulled Xu Yan's arm forcefully. He had never seen the battalion commander so out of control, his eyes full of mania like an irrational lion.

    Li He and his teammates used all their strength to pull Xu Yan away, and if they continued to step on it, that person would lose his life.

    Xu Yan stared gloomily at Zhang Jijun, who was curled up and coughing, and said, "Where is the person?" There was a sense of coolness in his tone.

    Li Hongying burst into tears, she still can't believe this sad news.

    When Zhang Jijun heard Xu Yan's question, he was so frightened that he didn't even dare to cough. He pointed to the direction next to him, and said tremblingly, "I...take me to you..." After speaking, he used his hands and feet together. Get up and run back in the direction you just ran out of.

    ...

    Because the person standing next to him was too strong, Zhang Jijun was shaking like a scum, and quickly said, "That's it... Jiang Nuan was cut by Jiang Xiuxia... Then he jumped down..." Li Hongying jumped

    from Chen Gang's back He came down, grabbed Zhang Jijun's collar, and roared, "Where is that madman Jiang Xiuxia? Where did she go? Killing for her life, she must go to hell! You too!"

    Zhang Jijun shook his head in panic, he really didn't know! He only knew that his whole life was ruined by Jiang Xiuxia! He can't go to college, he's going to jail, he's finished...

    Xu Yan walked to the edge of the cliff with heavy feet, and the bottom was bottomless. , painfully uncomfortable.

    His mind was in a panic, and he took a deep breath, reminding himself to calm down.

    After a while, he commanded: "Go down and look for it! Don't let go of every corner!"

    ... The

    weather became more and more gloomy, and the raindrops dripped densely in a short while.

    The mountain was too big, and when everyone got to the foot of the mountain, they were ordered by Xu Yan to spread out to find someone.

    Xu Yan listened to the rustling rain and Xiao Xiao's wind accompanied by a chilling chill, and his heart panicked for no reason.

    Due to character problems and he is a soldier, he has never had such strong emotions as fear and panic since he was a child.

    But this time when he heard about Jiang Nuan's accident, he was terrified. He was afraid that the girl he was thinking about every day was really...

    He suppressed the pain, he would definitely find her, she would be fine It 's...

    Night

    fell, and it was still raining. Li He and the others searched for an afternoon and couldn't find anyone until it got dark. They were soaked all over, even if they were strong, they couldn't stand it. It was freezing cold. At this time, they were all nesting in the village chief's house to make a fire. When the weather stopped raining, they continued to set fire to look for it.

    In the second half of the night, Li He looked at his teammates who were lying on the ground in a drowsy state, and he looked worriedly at Chen Gang, who was also worried: "Brother Gang, the battalion commander hasn't come back yet, do you think Miss Jiang will be? An accident...from such a high place...I'm a little scared..."