Chapter 43

The three worked hard for three days, and finally made all the fabrics they bought into ready-made clothes and bags.

    There are 5 dresses in light pink and light yellow, 5 shirts in white and 5 light blue in color, 10 wide-leg pants in black, and many canvas bags. 15, the leather of the small leather bag is expensive and only 3 were made.

    Looking at the neatly arranged finished products, the three of Jiang Nuan felt a sense of accomplishment.

    Zhou Xiangyu thought for a moment, and said, "How much should we sell?"

    Although she is a clothes maker, she doesn't know how much the ready-made clothes will cost. The processing fee is only two yuan for the handwork fee for making a skirt, so which skirt should be sold for 5 yuan? Then sell 6 skirts in this way and get back the cost! The rest is pure profit! Her mood was agitated!

    Jiang Nuan had gone to the ready-to-wear alley of Xuanming Street to buy clothes several times before, and knew the prices of all kinds of clothes there. Dresses were about 15 to 20 yuan, and shirts and pants were about 5 to 10 yuan.

    Hearing Zhou Xiangyu's words, Jiang Nuan pondered for a moment and said, "A dress costs 15 yuan, a dress costs 8 yuan, a pair of pants costs 8 yuan, a canvas bag costs 3 yuan each, and a leather bag costs 8 yuan each."

    When Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao heard Jiang Nuan's words, their mouths opened wide, and their eyeballs almost popped out.

    Wu Xiaotao covered her mouth and said with a trembling voice, "It's so high! Will anyone buy it?" In this case, only two dresses can be sold to get back the cost? !

    Jiang Nuan then told them about the situation of the clothing market in Xuanming Street, and the price set was based on the clothing alley, which was neither too high nor too low.

    The styles she designs are a little more novel than the current ones. When designing, she dare not be too unconventional, for fear that people will not accept them, so she has improved the current popular ready-made clothes, which are easy to accept by people at the same time, and added some styles of later generations. Innovation and highlights, the effect is very good, she is very satisfied.

    Moreover, the fabrics they choose are all skin-friendly and sweat-absorbent cotton fabrics, not the popular Dacron. This is because Dacron is not breathable, does not absorb sweat, and is uncomfortable to wear even though it takes a long time to wear.

    Jiang Nuan also went to the kraft paper factory to order a batch of kraft paper handbags for clothes, and also printed a clothing brand logo designed by her, which was in the shape of a dress. In addition, the name of the clothing brand was also printed. After a few days, everyone unanimously decided to use "Weiyi" as the brand name, which is simple and easy to remember, and then register the trademark after the reform and opening up.

    When everything was finished, Jiang Nuan decided to set up a stall on Xuanming Street this Saturday, that is, tomorrow morning. Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao were flustered. They had never done such a bold and exciting thing, but they looked at Jiang Nuan calmly. He seemed to be slightly settled in his heart, but he still didn't sleep well all night, and his mind was full of "big things" that he was going to do tomorrow morning.

    The next morning, Jiang Nuan got up early and went out. Recently, she went out early and returned late all day. Fortunately, her family has been very busy recently, so she can feel at ease.

    As soon as she entered the tailor shop, she saw that Sister Yu and Xiaotao had dark circles under their eyes, and asked, "Sister Yu, Xiaotao, did you not sleep well last night?