Chapter 47

After Xu Yan left for work, Jiang Nuan quickly returned to his regular life when he was single. After get off work at work, he went to the tailor shop to help.

    Some time ago, the tailor shop began to simply plan the layout, and moved a lot of things, leaving only the sewing machine and a large wooden table.

    A few days ago, Jiang Nuan also asked Xu Yan's little friends, Fan Qi and Lu Yihe, to help find shops that could be rented in Xuanming Street. They are all doing business in Xuanming Street, so there must be a lot of information.

    In addition, Jiang Nuan and the others have done enough preparations to open the store. For example, they spent a lot of effort to squat on the black market to get a 80% new Butterfly brand sewing machine that does not require a ticket. After buying the industrial tickets for the other two sewing machines they needed, they went to the department store and bought two sewing machines with pride.

    When the sewing machines were placed neatly in the tailor shop, the three felt a sense of reality in their hearts.

    The next step is to purchase the fabrics needed for Jiang Nuan's newly designed clothes, and all the preparations are being carried out step by step in an orderly manner.

    On this day, Jiang Nuan came to the tailor shop after work, and wanted to tell Zhou Xiangyu that the shop was found. Tomorrow is just a day off, so I have time to check the location of the shop and finalize the shop as soon as possible.

    She wants to open the business as soon as possible and make money quickly. During this period of time, money is being spent like water, and 70% to 80% of the money earned in the early stage has been spent!

    Alas, as the saying goes, we will return to before liberation!

    In the tailor shop, there are four aunts who are about the same age as Zhou Xiangyu are making clothes. In addition to the two aunts that Zhou Xiangyu found last time when rushing to work, he also found two more aunts. People who do their jobs well.

    Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao were busy cutting fabrics and arranging clothes.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan coming, several people from the tailor shop greeted her and continued working.

    That is to say, it has the smell of social animals.

    Jiang Nuan hurriedly told Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao about the shop, Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao looked at Jiang Nuan with shining eyes.

    It really happened? !

    Seeing Jiang Nuan's calm appearance, they quickly held back their beating hearts, but they were more motivated to work.

    ...

    Xuanming Street on the weekend was still lively, Jiang Nuan took Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao to the place where Fan Qi and Lu Yihe agreed to meet, in the restaurant opened by Fan Qi.

    It was not meal time, the restaurant was empty, and Jiang Nuan saw Fan Qi and Lu Yihe drinking tea leisurely at a glance.

    "Sister-in-law!" Fan Qi immediately waved his hand and greeted Jiang Nuan warmly when he saw Jiang Nuan.

    Jiang Nuanhe and the others briefly introduced Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao next week, and immediately set off to visit the shop without further ado.

    The shop is in the clothing alley, the size and layout of all the shops here are the same, not too big, but the shop is very tight, one shop owner just didn't want to work, so he let it out, Lu Yihe noticed it, and hurriedly gave it to him. Jiang Nuan stayed.