Chapter 6 Resentment

Jiang Nuan and Su Xiaoyue followed Li Hongying into an alley not far from the post office, and after turning a few corners, they saw the black market of this era.

    There are more vendors in the black market than expected, and the people buying and selling almost fill the entire narrow alley, just like a small farmers market.

    It is still in a special period. Although the situation and the management from above have loosened recently, there is still a risk of being caught and convicted of speculative crimes. At this time, people are very contemptuous of these small traders and hawkers.

    However, there are still many people who are daring and have access to goods to take the opportunity to go to the black market.

    Jiang Nuan watched every trader hide their appearance, or wear a headscarf, or make their faces black like a layer of mud, so as not to be reported by selfish people.

    There are all kinds of things to sell in front of their feet, including livestock, flour and rice, vegetables, fish, eggs, and meat, which are more complete and more than those sold in the supply and marketing cooperatives.

    And there are a lot of people who come here to buy. After all, the goods in the supply and marketing cooperative must be rationed by tickets, and the black market is a free market, and almost no tickets are needed, but correspondingly, the price will be much higher than outside.

    Jiang Nuan saw many figures walking in the narrow alley wearing dark blue overalls.

    In this era, people who wear such work clothes are the sweet pastries and iron rice bowls in the eyes of other people, and their income is definitely not bad. Such people will also have a stronger need for material life.

    Jiang Nuan thought about the fruits and vegetables in the space, not to mention the shortage of supplies in this era, just based on the quality of the fruits and vegetables in the space, she should not worry about the lack of sales, and she will have to find opportunities to sell them in the future.

    Now she is too poor, she has to earn a fortune before the college entrance examination, so as to prepare for life after returning to the city.

    She pursed her lips and sighed resentfully in her heart. She didn't expect that the second generation before she wore it would fall into the time of careful planning for her future life.

    She felt that her whole person had been sublimated.

    "Nuan Nuan, the uncle is selling meat over there. Let's go after buying it. I don't know if someone will come to crack down." Su Xiaoyue tugged at the hem of her clothes next to her, and looked around with her round eyes uneasily. , Fearing that there will be a crackdown on speculation, the team will be raided.

    Jiang Nuan and Li Hongying also felt that it was not advisable to stay here for a long time. After all, no one knew what kind of wind would blow the hard-hitting team.

    "Hey, girl, come and buy meat. I got the meat right now. The meat is fresh and delicious. It's the best!" The uncle who sold the meat looked at the well-dressed people and greeted them warmly.

    "Big brother, how do you sell this meat?" Li Hongying glanced at the meat in the basket, her eyes lit up.

    "No ticket, 9 cents a pound."

    "Then give me a pound of this piece of meat." Li Hongying pointed to the fat piece of meat underneath, gritted her teeth, and said. She was a little bit hurt. After all, it was two cents more expensive than outside, and she could almost buy a pound of Fuqiang powder.