Chapter 18

Jiang Nuan immediately held her breath when she heard Zhang Xin's voice, and the more she listened to what Zhang Xin said next, the more frightened she became.

    Zhang Xin is actually buying murderers!

    The person who was talking to Zhang Xin was a man with a very rude voice and a mouthful of phlegm.

    It seems that Zhang Xin instructed this man to stun a fat woman. After being stunned, he took her naked and brought her to bed to have sex with him. After that, he asked someone to inform the fat woman's husband, let her husband catch the rape in the bed, and then ask someone to take her to bed. The thing was hyped up.

    Zhang Xin said that she wanted to let that bitch live like a rat crossing the street that everyone shouted and beat. She will give the man 100 bucks when it's done.

    After listening to this, Jiang Nuan was instantly horrified. How much hatred and hatred Zhang Xin had for that fat woman, that she would commit this murderous attack. The woman's reputation was ruined, wouldn't that be equivalent to letting her die!

    However, Zhang Xin in the book is a person who will pay attention to grievances. Anyone who provokes her will end up miserably. For example, in the book, she and Zhao Zhenyang's previous wife's wife, none of them end well.

    Now Zhang Xin is talking about the details with the man, she doesn't plan to continue listening, and is about to leave.

    There was a crisp "click" under his feet, and Zhang Xin's conversation with the man stopped abruptly.

    She accidentally stepped on a branch on the ground!

    "Who? Who is there? Come out for me!" Jiang Nuan heard Zhang Xin's vigilant voice.

    Her first reaction was to run! Jiang Nuan rushed to another alley like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, spreading his feet and running desperately.

    A murderous look flashed in Zhang Xin's eyes, she immediately walked towards the source of the sound, there was a branch that was broken in half on the ground, who was it! She quickly separated from the man and chased each other towards the two alleys.

    Jiang Nuan used all his strength to run forward desperately, howling in his heart as he ran. It was really curiosity that killed the cat! Why is this alley so long! Will not be chased by the heroine!

    Zhang Xin was chasing in the direction of Jiang Nuan, and when she reached the long alley, she saw a pair of black pants and black shoes running from the corner. She couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman, so she quickly Pick up the speed to catch up.

    Jiang Nuan really had no strength to run, and her face-covered hat was dropped and hung around her neck. At this time, her face was completely uncovered, and there was a danger of being exposed at any time.

    At this time, she saw that the door on the right front was opening, and she saw a man in a straight military uniform walking out of it. The man turned his head towards her and glanced at her.

    Xu Yan? !

    Never mind, life matters. She took a breath and rushed in Xu Yan's direction. Because of her fast speed and strong impact, she couldn't stop, so she could only hold Xu Yan's waist to stabilize herself, and the two were close to each other without leaving a gap.

    Xu Yan also recognized Jiang Nuan. He didn't expect Jiang Nuan to rush in his direction. He didn't have time to react, so he was hugged tightly by her waist, and he was knocked back a few steps and backed away. yard.