Chapter 56

After a long silence, the person in his arms did not respond to his words.

    Xu Yan became more and more uneasy. She had said that she would wait until she was an adult to discuss this matter. Did this wish push her too hard? Did it scare her?

    Xu Yan drank some wine, but his mind was extremely clear.

    Although the two are together, he is also afraid that she will suddenly tire of him one day and no longer like him. He really wanted to marry her, but he was even more reluctant to embarrass her.

    He covered up the overheated possessiveness in his eyes, tried his best to suppress his lost emotions, he slowly let go of her, put his left arm around her slender waist, and hugged her to his lap.

    Only then did he see that her eyes were red, and the tears fell silently, as if turning into sharp knives, piercing his heart, he hurriedly wiped her tears, and apologized incoherently: " I'm sorry, it's my fault, I shouldn't force you, I shouldn't be in such a hurry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

    "Are you stupid! Why are you saying sorry!" Jiang Nuan looked at the annoyed and anxious man in front of him with teary eyes He couldn't help scolding him.

    If she didn't speak, it felt like he would keep apologizing forever.

    Just now he hugged her and said "thank you", his tears, his nervousness, fear and trembling when he expressed his wish, her heart was so sore, so the tears couldn't hold back.

    She has always known that she is the dominant party in this relationship. She can stop when she wants to, and leave when she wants to leave. At the beginning, she just felt that it was hard to fall in love with a man. Shouldn't she talk about it? Enjoy it first. Besides, if you don't like it, then you can leave in a cool way. She didn't take this relationship too seriously.

    He mentioned the matter of getting married several times before. At that time, she felt that the relationship between the two of them hadn't reached that level. To be precise, it was because she didn't love him enough unilaterally, so she kept prevaricating him, saying that at least when she was an adult I'll talk about it later, in fact, this is just an excuse for her.

    At that time, she thought that when she was 18 years old and became an adult, the college entrance examination would be about to take place. After the college entrance examination, there would still be four years of university, so the marriage could be postponed forever.

    But after the two got together, unconsciously, her feelings for him became deeper and deeper. Maybe she didn't realize that she was already deeply involved in it at the beginning, but this time he was hurt, she really never She was so afraid that she even had a crazy impulse. If he was gone, she would leave with him.

    This incident also made her more convinced of her love for him. Although he seldom said he loved her, she could feel from his eyes and details that he gave her too much sense of security, so This will make her feel no fear and hesitation about getting married.

    But at the moment when he expressed his wish, she felt the message from his tone and body telling her that he had no sense of security. He...was he afraid that she would leave him?

    Unlike him, she never hesitated to express her emotions, so she often said a lot of sweet words like "love you" and "like you" to him, but she never seemed to tell him seriously how much she loves him.

    She blinked her eyes, looked at the man who was watching her intently and nervously, raised her hand to hold his face, kissed his eyes lightly, then looked into his deep eyes and said seriously : "Xu Yan, I love you, I love you very much, I love you more than you can imagine. I promise to fulfill the wish you just made.