Chapter 29

After carrying Jiang Nuan back, Xu Yan returned to the dining table.

    At this time, everyone went back. Looking at the scraps, the picture that made people blush and heartbeat appeared in his mind, and the tips of the ears that had just disappeared became hot again.

    But remembering the scene he saw in the evening, his hot heart cooled down again. He wondered if she would remember what the two of them did in his room tonight after sobering up, and would she hate him for being shameless.

    He lowered his eyes lonely.

    "Master?" The nanny Mrs. Liu came from the kitchen to clean up the leftovers on the table, and saw her young master sitting alone at the dining table in a daze.

    Xu Yan said, "Sister Liu, please bring me a set of bowls and chopsticks."

    Sister Liu was stunned, the young master didn't have enough to eat?

    "Master, the food is getting cold, why don't I serve you a bowl of noodles?"

    "No, you just need bowls and chopsticks."

    Seeing his insistence, Mrs. Liu didn't say anything, and swiftly took a set of bowls from the kitchen The chopsticks were placed in front of him.

    Xu Yan picked up the leftovers on the table and ate it with a cold expression, and the voice of the little drunk who complained to him rang out in his ears:

    "Do you not like me...you don't eat the food I cook...the way I cook it... Tired...why do you hate it so much...I hate you to death..."

    How could he not like it, he liked her to death, he missed her every day for the past two weeks, even in his dreams... He could not wait for himself Have wings to fly to her side so she won't be snatched away.

    I can't taste the taste of the dish in my mouth, I just feel the bitterness.

    Xu Ruida came in from outside and saw his stinky grandson eating the leftovers in a muffled voice. Come back so late! Nuan girl came over right after work and made a large table of dishes for you! What about you? Put down your chopsticks before you eat a few bites of the dishes! Why are you eating leftovers now, I haven't seen you eat yet, hey Yo, where should I hang up my old face? I don't know who you are like, I still want a warm girl to be my daughter-in-law, that's great, how can any girl like you! I'm really mad at me! "

    Master Xu stood beside Xu Yan and scolded him angrily. Seeing that Xu Yan didn't hear what he said, he still ate the vegetables expressionlessly.

    Sooner or later he will be pissed off by his dead appearance! With a heavy nose, he hummed and left angrily, "You sullen gourd! I     do

    n't care about you, you will be alone forever!" The     next day, Jiang Nuan didn't get up until noon, and rested today. No need to go to work, she was drunk yesterday, and the Shen family deliberately didn't wake her up.     Jiang Nuan rubbed her drowsy head, recalling the things she had drunk yesterday, she was struck with thunder!     How could she be so bold to sit on someone's lap and kiss it, why didn't she just drink it off! Why did she remember it all, she even got her tongue in it!     How will she face him in the future? Ah, ah, just give her another planet to live in!     She covered her face and rolled on the bed, how could she be so violent!     Well, when she kissed him, he didn't push her away, and he kissed her back even more intensely. What's not like his usual abstinence and indifference, does that mean that he likes her too?     Thinking of this, she blushed, she was very sure that she liked him very much, otherwise why would she want to see him so much? But neither of them pierced that layer of window paper, and he hasn't confessed to her yet? Anyway, this kind of thing has to come first! She wanted to be more reserved, thinking of this she smiled sweetly.     ...