Chapter 45

Half a month passed in a flash, and the time came to mid-August.

    In the tailor shop, Jiang Nuan and Zhou Xiangyu discussed the follow-up development of "Weiyi".

    Counting up, they set up stalls on Xuanming Street three times, and the third time received twice as many orders as the second time. The production was completed only two days ago. During the rush, Zhou Xiangyu also found two acquaintances to take care of them at home. Women with unemployed children came to help, otherwise they would not be able to complete the labor force.

    Now their clothing business is in full swing, with a total profit of more than 2,500 yuan. Excluding costs and working capital, Jiang Nuan has earned nearly 1,200 yuan. In the 1970s, when the per capita annual income was only 300 to 400 yuan, this is not a year. For expenses, it is very good to be able to save hundreds of dollars a year, but they have made a huge sum of money in a short period of time, which makes people excited.

    Even Zhou Xiangyu got 800 yuan, real money, how many years would she have to save to get that much money! Not only solved her father-in-law's urgent need for medical treatment, but also saved 500 in the bank! The life at home is getting more and more prosperous now, and the embarrassment and depression in the past have changed.

    Zhou Xiangyu was very fortunate to choose to work with Jiang Nuan, otherwise they would still be stuck in the predicament of life. I just heard from Jiang Nuan that she plans to open a shop on Xuanming Street, and for no reason, she also developed a kind of courage that is not afraid of anything, her eyes are piercing, her mental outlook is different, she is more confident and younger .

    However, there are still many problems in opening a store right now, Zhou Xiangyu was a little nervous, "Nuan Nuan, is there any shop for rent on Xuanming Street now, and now that there are too many orders, do you need to hire some people?"

    Jiang Nuan pondered for a moment , said: "I have a friend over there who can help you find it. Now that our business has started, the three of us alone can't handle so many orders. I plan to rent a small factory to use as a garment factory. Hire 4 or 5 people to make clothes in the factory, Sister Yu and Xiaotao, we will sell clothes in the store, I will take care of the follow-up matters in the next two days, and then we will see."

    Although their clothes are new in style and of good quality, they are just starting out, and the owners of other clothing stores are not sticklers, so they will definitely take action when they smell something unusual.

    Their small stall couldn't compare to the manpower and material resources of the National People's Congress Factory. When the goods were sold out the day before yesterday, she discovered that the ready-to-wear alley was actually imitating her home's ready-made clothes, imitating them in large numbers.

    Moreover, their small stall can't afford price wars at all, and they don't have the reputation of other shops. If they continue to do business in the future, the business will only get worse and worse.

    Now she thinks it's time to rent a shop on Xuanming Street to sell clothes and build a brand name. If it grows bigger in the future, she can open a branch store or be a supplier to supply clothing stores.

    I heard from Xu Yan before that Lu Yihe was in the garment business, and he had a wide range of contacts, so it was not a big problem to find him for renting a shop.

    In addition to renting a shop, you also need to buy a few more sewing machines, recruit employees, and shop decoration.

    Zhou Xiangyu looked at her tailor shop and said: "Nuan Nuan, do you think my tailor shop can be used as a garment factory? There are not many people in this shop making clothes. The shop is closed every day these days, and several people come to ask me Is this shop going to be rented out? If it is turned into a garment factory, I will tell the public that it will be rented out, and it is remote and clean. By the way, if you want to hire people, can my two friends come over to do it? Then I'll find some more." The