Chapter three

Novas POV

" Kirsten always a pleasure and you must be nova" Scarlett said smiling at me and I nodded like a lost puppy " yeh that's Me" oh good one dumbass. Colin laughed and Scarlett smiled at me " it's okay sweetheart don't be nervous sit" she said taking her own  seat and I nodded taking my seat. " how was the flight here nova?" Colin asked me and I smiled at him " it was different I've never flown like that and I definitely didn't expect it actually any of it so thank you" ans they smiled softly at me " it's okay really we were very impressed and intrigued when we heard about you from Sarah" and I smiled " yeh she's always been my favourite to work for back home" and Scarlett spoke " well we hope we're going to be you're favourite over all" ans I nodded " how about we order and then go from there" Colin suggested which Scarlett nodded at. The waiter came by and Kirsten got a chicken salad, Colin got a burger and fries, Scarlett got the grilled fish with veg and I decided I'd get a burger like Collin because it's my favourite. " see she likes burgers Scarlett she's perfect" and I chuckled at him " it's looking that way isn't it. I must say you have beautiful eyes nova" and I smiled but I knew I was blushing. Because I can't take a compliment. " yes they look kinda like yours-" Colin trailed off to say but he got cut of by the waiter " I forgot you're drink orders I'm so sorry" ans we smiled at him " it's okay we didn't even notice mate " Colin said ans the guy looked really relieved.

He brang us back our drinks and I smiled softly at them all " so why the change if you don't mind us asking?" Ans I shook my head I kinda have to lie here can't say running away from my abusive family " I just wanted a change" I said and Colin hummed but Scarlett didn't seem to buy it but thankfully she didn't say anything " okay and so do you have any siblings?" Ans I nodded " yes I do there all younger then  me though I practically raised them" I said ans she smiled " that's sweet" she said. The food then came over and Colin started to talk to me about wrestling " I think that match was staged" I said and he nodded agreeing  and Scarlett cut in " oh god you're both as bad as each other" she said smiling  at me and rolling her eyes at Colin I smiled a little and Kirsten spoke " how do you know so much?" She asked me and I smiled " my older cousins are mostly boys I grew up watching wrestling and marvel and football" I shrugged and that caught Scarlett's attention because I saw her eyes light up " you've watched marvel movies?" And I nodded " yeh I erm I was black widow 3 years in a row for halloween" I said blushing and she smirked at me " ahhh so I'm you're favourite" and I shrugged I mean I love black widow ands Wanda but Scarlett's I front of me and I don't wanna her to hate me " Natasha romanoff is" and she smiled " and that's me novie" she said winking at me and I just blushed I've never been called novie before. " now look who's geeking out" Colin said bumping shoulder with Scarlett. Who looked very happy at that moment. " so tell me about the kids?" I asked and that made both of them smile at me like I'd done something really right " well Cosmo is a year old he's just you're normal baby but he's adorable e maybe we're biast" and Kirsten spoke " no that baby's adorable" and they laughed " rose is older she's more sarcastic and likes to laugh but she's so sweet and caring and she loves to talk about her" and I nodded " she sounds like me at that age" and Scarlett asked " really?" And I nodded " yep I wouldn't shut up and we'll I had to grab the attention of the room I guess" and she nodded looking at Colin and then back at me " well I think we've come to a decision on this. Havnt we scar?" And Scarlett nodded smiling at me " the jobs yours if you want it darling" and I stopped my mouth dropped and I look like someone told me I'd won the lottery " seriously?" And they nodded I turned to Kirsten and she was smiling at me " no way" is all I said moving back in the chair but Scarlett laughed " well we do need to get the contract signed but Kirsten you have that covered right?" And she nodded " yes I'll have her sign it when she gets back to the hotel" and they nodded " you're flight goes back tomorrow and you can pack you're things or put them in storage are but you'll be back here for Monday and we can start this new chapter" Scarlett said softly she looked really happy and I was so why question anything I just smiled and nodded " that's perfect thank you guys so much I won't let you down" and they smiled at me " we know you won't kid we trust you" and they both stood up " we gotta get going but we'll see you soon novs." Colin said and I smiled and went to shake his hand he accepted but when I went to shake Scarlett's she took my hand and pulled me into a hug " I'm a big hugger sweetheart" and she held me right and close this wasn't really a normal hug well not normal to me anyway but it felt nice to be hugged. She pulled back and cleared her throat " sorry" she said and I shook my head " don't be I think I can count on one hand how many hugs I've had in my life" and that made her frown " well that's gonna change darling I'll talk to you soon okay" she said tucking my hair behind my ear and I've never had a boss do that but hey Americans maybe it's different here. " bye" she whispered and turned to Colin who gave her a soft smile and took her hand leading her away " well let's get you back to sign those papers" Kirsten said and I nodded flowing her out.

____________________________

Somethings not right

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️