Chspter seventy nine

Scarlett's POV

How is this still going on. How do i show my little girl that I love her? She never believes me and i know it's one thing to say it but she really doesn't. " nova that's all" the judge finally said and she nodded and got down. I'm glad they'd stopped questioning her I can't deal with it.

I can't see her suffer and I can't see anyone ever try and hurt her like this. I really wish she hadn't been called up you know. " I need a moment to think we will have a recess until I decide what the verdict is" the judge said and I nodded and leaned back in my chair while rubbing the sides of my head. This is such a long day I just wanna go home take a nice hot bath and cuddle my kids while I watch a movie. My kids are with Vanessa and they are staying with her for a few nights because Vanessa said it's not often she gets to spend so much time with them. " this is a good thing" my lawyer said to me seeking to sense the stress I was feeling " is it?" Ans he nodded " it is because she's gonna think about it" and I nodded wow I can hear. " she's gonna come to a solution on her own" and I nodded okay that's something I hope she does what's best for my nova even if she thinks it's not me I just want her to do what's best.

Nova and I had gotten up at the same time I don't know if we can talk yet because they didn't say anything now but I guess nothing would matter now. But my nova didn't stop to see me or say hello she left so fast and I got confused.

Novas POV

I can't do this. There is so much going on at once I can't be dealing with this. I got up and I left the room I need somewhere I can hide. I need a place for me to just stay away from it all. I went out of the room and I just looked around I can't find a place to hide. But then I saw a lady walk out of the bathroom and I realised what I needed to do. I went to the bathroom room and I locked myself in a stall. I let out a shaky breath and I held my hand over my mouth. I can't lose her. I can't lose Scarlett or the kids or even Colin. I don't wanna lose my family. I can't lose them.

Scarlett's POV

I looked over at Lizzie and she looked at me and w what knew. She stood up and I followed her out of the court room. The door to the toilets slammed so I assume we should start the search  there and Lizzie seems to be on the same thinking pattern because she followed me.

I looked under them  and there was one set of shoes I knew. The rest were empty so I did what I thought. I locked the door so no one could come in and I walked to the stall door and knocked " baby?" And I heard a. Sniff oh nooo " novalie?" And she sighed " yeh?" And I knew she was upset" what's going on?" And she breathed out a " nothing" and I knew then this kid is more stubborn then anyone I have met she won't tell me like this. I looked at Lizzie and I sat down on the floor outside her stall and Lizzie do the same " we're both out here for you" Lizzie said and I heard muffled sobs and I felt so helpless not being able to go in and just hold my little girl but I can't.

We sat there for about 10 minutes I'm assuming because my ass went numb but I wasn't gonna leave. The door opened and I almost fell backwards with Lizzie. But then I saw a hand infornt of me and I looked up to see nova. " come on old people" and Lizzie rolled her eyes but accepted her hand and I took the other. She pulled us up and I looked at her. Her eyes were red and she had tears stains . I moved to pulled her into me and she accepted and wrapped her own arms around me. I held one arm on her head and pulled her head into my chest. " I love you okay?" I said pulling back and holding her face and she nodded " no novalie I really mean this. I need you to understand that whatever goes on in there I love you" and her bottom lip strayed to tremble but I pulled her backs agasint me and held her.

" hey I hate to be the one to say this but Robbie texted me they've got a verdict" Lizzie said and I nodded novs moved backs and I could see no emotion on her face now. Like she turned it all off and she looked at us and nodded " novie?" And she gave me a small smile " I'll be okay" and I nodded to be fair right now the nerves are getting to me and sun shaking. I felt someone nudge me and I looked to see Lizzie nodding at me " it's gonna. Be okay" and I. Odder she's right it'll be okay. It was never a waste of money any of this because nova is worth every penny. We walked backs ns will sighed in relief when he saw nova " thank god you didn't answer my phone I thought you left" he said hugging her and I smiled he really cares for her. " oh thank good" Colin said and pulled novs into another big. She was more relaxed now and hugged him back and I could see she was comfortable with him z" you guys all ready" will asked to us all and I nodded I mean I don't have a choice. We went in and Colin didn't let go of novs her kept his arm around her and di know he's being her dad.

M I went to my seat and everyone else took there own. " please rise for judge kingston"

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️