Chapter sixty three

Novas POV

I got down with Cosmo and I sighed with happiness and contentment. I'm very happy that I got to just move on well I can't do that fully but this is all a very good start. I'm glad I can just try and I can try again but i have these people and they are family now even if they'd out like it. Scarlett and I seem to be doing good so yeh I'm on a happy happy path. I'm just at peace.

Scarlett came done shortly after and I half because now I don't have to see Lizzie and Robbie be. Couplet but instead I should of just realised because I'm stupid. How did I not even realise " nova?" And I nodded she's smiling a bit " you okay?" And I nodded she seems to be hiding something. I'm glad I have had to speak to anyone about anything I know court will be soon but just a reminder I don't have to listen to anyone else. I can do as I need. And I'm half I don't have to see my ' family' because if I had to I'd have cried more.

" what's going on up there" Scarlett asked and I smiled " noting I swear" and she laughed. Yeh just called myself dumb good job idiot. Yeh okay maybe I deserve this one after doing something so dumb.

Is that it now we can eat? I grabbed a plate and water with Cosmo to eat. Ive been feeding him fruit for the wait but now he just wants that.

Colin passed me a letter which I don't normally get but I opened it and well it's the trial date. It's my call to the stand. Why are they putting me through this? I'd forgotten that my whole life gets viewed by strangers. I'm gonna get judged. I mean I live with them and all of this so what's the point. Why do they wanna air my childhood.

" novs" Colin said and I looked up " what's up?" And I shook my head baking my food " nothing I have to go up" I said. I needed to have my lawyer on the phone because he's gotta be there. Why I don't do things sooner is beyond me. " hey will" and he spoke " nova what do I owe teh pleasure new job?" Ans I laughed " yeh but not that. I erm I've been summoned for court" and he spoke " why?" And I sighed " my boss is my biological mum. And she wasn't custody of me and well that's what this is. But they are making me take teh stand and I need-" and he finshed for me " you need me to represent you?" And I hummed " okay because it's you kid. Anyone else and I'd have given a straight no. I don't do family court I hate it it's just gets ugly. But you're boss? Maybe we should talk about all of this in person" and I nodded maybe he's right " are you okay to. One done to my office now?" And I looked at the time " yeh I can" and he told me to come by and he'd move his meetings back. I'm very grateful that he's gonna put me first because I need that. I need someone who I know is gonna be there for me  only. He's gonna keep me first .

Now I got changed na yeh I wnat something cute because who said meeting with my lawyer about court aren't fun? Me I say that but still do it with style.

It's New York and it's cold and I am cold

It's New York and it's cold and I am cold. So big big coat for me. Really came in handy.

I went downstairs and Scarlett looked at me confused evident on her face " where are you going? I mean I didn't know?" And I wanted to laugh but I didn't I'm not mean like the others. " I'm just gonna go see a old friend but I'll be back" and I smiled and left tahts teh eBay I can do lieing to her feels wrong but I need space to do this alone and if I tell her she'll wanna come and it turns into more of a big deal then I intend it to be you get me?

Scarlett's POV

She's being off and that letter she took with her somethings up. She's obviously got privacy I didn't go listen to her conversation but that's not me Colin forced me to stay in my seat. Which goidbcall from him I don't think me eas dropping would win me any awards with my kid. Anyway I just let her do her thing and I cleaned with Lizzie. But I heard footsteps and I jus moved into action " hey take him" I said passing condo to Lizzie I would take him too but nova could try to distract me with him. And I'm me and I'll fall for it. But when I got to the door I saw her dressed and I knew something is going on for sure,

And anyway my suspicions grew only more when she said an old friends because were the only people she really knows in the the states everyone else she knows is from England so how does anything make sense? Nova is a kid she's not old enough to have an old friends. Omg what if she's gone to meet a stranger? Shut what if she's gone to meet someone she met online tahts liek my worst fear. I don't know if she gets her bad this world is and her going to meet new people is fun but scary for me her mother who likes to worry.

I mean rose is with her dad. A man who loves her and would protect his own. But I wanna wrap her in bubble tape well I wanna do tahts to them all so maybe they're not leave me and I can keep my kids forever, there all ages novas a tens rose is a kid and Cosmo is a baby. They can stay where they are and I can stay happy.

______________________________

I swear I posted this ages ago😭😭

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️