Chapter fifty six

Scarlett's POV

" the only thing I want is to hold you and tell you it's going or be okay because I have you back and you have me and I'll protect you from them but I can't because I hurt you. And it's hurting me so much to see you upset and yeh I did this so wrong and I should of told you but I didn't and that's my fault and mine only. I just wanna be you're mama" I said and she was breathing very shakily. Her eyes were red " I don't know if that's ever gonna happen" she whispered but she moved forward and did hers I didn't think at all, she hugged me. And I would never let her go so I pulled her against me and I held her

Novas POV

I can see she's sorry but my heads a mess and I just want a hug. I wanted her to hug me so I'd put away my stubbornness and hug her. And she held me close and I let my tears roll while she held me against her. " I'm so sorry my baby" she whispered and I stated to cry more because how can I do this. I want to forgive her but this is all so much and she hurt me. And I don't know if I can trust her not to hurt me again. And maybe it's just me. Maybe I can forgive her but that trust towards any parental figure isn't there. I can't trust them. They always hurt me and she's gonna hurt me. Once this is all over she's gonna just forget and everything will go to how they were. I'm her nanny. I'll never be her daughter not really.

I pulled away and I saw her eyes were red shot " sweet girl?" She whispered and I shook my head my lip was trembling and I couldn't hold it back " please don't" I managed to say but she didn't stop she came close and as soon as I noticed my legs gave way. I just went down. And I started to sob but all I could feel was cold. But then I felt warm and a hand rubbing my back and one having my head against something. I could hear a heart beat. It's Scarlett's heart beat. She's holding me.

" I got you my love" she cooed softly and I did I let go. " this isn't how the story goes" I said to break the silence and she placed her thumb under my chin and lifted my face up to meet her own. " what do you mean" she whispered and I looked into her eyes. They look like mine. Well mine look like hers. We look a lot alike. Fuck I'm very blind. How did I never notice " talk to me" and I tilted my head " I do look like you" and she chuckled " you do" she said caressing my face and I let smiled just feel safe for a moment " I'm not supposed to have a happy ending scar" and she looked at me waiting for me to go on " fairy tails don't exist happy ending don't not for me" but she spoke " they do. They do and I know because I got my little girl back. And I'm cuddling with her and being her mom" she whispered and I let that ponder for a moment. " I'm not though. You gave birth to me but you don't feel the way you do with the others and I don't blame you" but instead  of letting me carry on her pulled me closer " stop right there. Now do you know how I feel about you? I know how I feel for my kids and I know that the three of you are my world. No matter who's Nappy's  I changed or what amount of mothers days I spent with whoever you're all the same to me. I love the three of you. And yeh I do love you. And I didn't get to baby you but I have the rest of you're life to do that." And I nodded " I still don't know how I feel" but she hummed in response and rocked me " you don't have to my love just let me help yous nd myself. I think we both need this" and I let her hold me.

Scarlett's POV

I rocked her back and forward and her eyes had shut and her breathing had evened out which made me think she'd fallen asleep on me. Which I won't complain about but my backs gone. " hey" Colin said from the door way. I looked up and smiled and then looked back down at my little monkey " she asleep?" He asked putting the food bags down and I nodded " she needs to eat though" I said she hasn't eaten and as much as I want her to rest she needs to eat too.

I moved her to wake up and she did " hey bubs wake up Colin's here with food" and she nodded rubbing her eyes and getting off me. And I won't lie it hurt her moving away from me but she has to sit up so that's abit stupid of me. I love her so much and she means the world to me.

" so I got us a Chinese" Colin said and I rolled my eyes ofcourse he did why am I even shocked. That's what I get for letting him decide what we eat. " what's wrong?" Nova asked me and I groaned " he never chooses anything else" and Colin nodded shuffling a dumpling into his mouth " I don't because it's good food" he said and I rolled my eyes again. I married  a child.  And I wouldn't change him for the world.

Nova and I share most of the  food and Colin managed to eat the rest himself which was more then 3 peoples worth of food. So you know I won't say anything but when he's being sick and has stomach issues later then we cab talk. Or he can think about how something healthy would do beenbetger then this

_____________________________

Today is the 8th of September 2022

RIP queen Elizabeth

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️