Chapter eleven

Novas POV

" what are they talking about do you reckon?" And Colin smirked " you sounded so English just then" and I scoffed " I did not" and he nodded mocking my accent " yes you did" and I stared at him " wow Colin and to think I sided with you against you're mrs" and he smiled " well I can't take you in to meet the kids without said mrs so I guess we wait out here" and I nodded I think it's best because she'd kill him and then me.

Colin and I talked about music and what our favourite songs are we actually listen to a lot of the same stuff which I don't know what that says about is we just happen to listen to really old 2000 music. We both seem to like the rap side of that era.

Eventually like after a good hour maybe Scarlett walked out of the room after her mum. " can we get this show on the road" and Scarlett nodded " the kids know there meeting you novs" she said quickly which is good because I thought I'd be just a whole new concept to them. "Hey loves " Scarlett said and I saw a little blonde run into her arms " hey mama" she yelled ans they hugged and Colin had picked up A baby. Scarlett ans the young girl were talking while Colin came to me with the baby " here nova this is Cosmo" he said and instantly the baby put his arms out for me to hold him which seems to shock Colin " he's never done that" Colin said handing Cosmo to me so I took the baby ans he smiled at me. " hi Cosmo" o said which he continued To smile at me and make a little noise " I'm nova" I said and then I heard a little voice " hi nova I'm rose" and I looked down at the blonde. Awww she's so cute. I bent down to her height and I still had Cosmo " hi rose I heard so much about you" I said and she smiled wide " I'm a pretty princess that's why silly" and I smiled " you called me silly" and she nodded " yeh because you are silly. Are you really living with us?" And I nodded " Is that okay?" ahs she nodded at me " well if mom and dad say yes the I say yes." And I nodded hood to know she goes by what they say. " and how about if I say I want to be you're bestest friend in the world" and she smiled wide kinda astounded by my statement " really you wanna be my bestest friend in the whole world?" And I nodded " only if you want me to be" and she nodded " mama I got a new bestest friend" she said and I smiled Cosmo was laying his head on me. " how have you won the kids over in 10 seconds" Colin asked astounded by my super power just I'm not a good many for no reason. Kids just love me what can I say mate. " Colin it's a gift how do you think I'm good at my job?" And he shrugged " I really didn't expect you to win them both over so quick" and I kinda agree because neither I'd do but here we are.

Scarlett was just watching silently as I talked with rose and while Cosmo was relaxing on me. I mean he's seeming to be comfortable and the fact he's trusting me means a lot to me after I know baby's take time.

Scarlett's POV

Why is my heart soaring. This sight the three of them is just everything I think I could cry watching them get on. My  Cosmo is doing so well he's a pandemic baby and I don't let him see many people as it is and he's doing so amazing with nova. And rose just accepting nova and them both being best friend is another reason as to why I'm so happy right now. I don't just wanna ruin it so I stayed quite

" well I wanted a pony but mama said I had to be older" rose said to nova they were talking about how old she was and then her birthday and now rose is telling her how she didn't get her presents that  she asked for because I couldn't find a unicorn or a pony her size that wouldn't t kick her in the head. I mens the kids came out with some demands this time. " well she was right" and rose smiled "
Sorry I know I talk a lot" and I felt a little sad taht my child thought that I Wanna know  who's said that to her. She's definitely does but she's a kid she should be able to do that. " no I love hearing you talk and it calms Cosmo down" and she tilted her head as did I where was nova going  with this " how?" And she smiled l" well hearing you talk he's relaxed because I'm a new person but he can hear you and he knows you're voice is what he thinks of as his safety " and she nodded a little " really" rose asked I had never thought of that omg. " yeh he knows his big sister is here and that if u you sure here he can trust me because you do. And you trust me because you're mama and dad are here and they trust me" and she nodded but honestly same rose same.

Novas POV

I'm definitely teaching Scarlett and Colin too with rose. It's very obvious that she enjoys being talked to like a adult and with respect rose isn't like a normal child but she's also a kid. Like yeh she's at a good age mentally but she's still 6. And anyway Scarlett and Colin seems very impressed which is good because there gonna trust me with these kids and I need them to know I've got this. Yes there are times where I really don't and I sick but this is great.

" are you guys staying or what?" Scarlett's mom asked us and I looked at them who shrugged " erm we'll get home mom but thanks for having the kids."

_____________________________

I'm too tired to keep going

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️