Chapter fourty three

Novas POV

I opened the door to see Lizzie and Robbie stood. Lizzie looked a little more at me then what I think is normal but that ha just me maybe I don't now but she's been strange. Ans Robbie well he looks normal so what can I say. " how was horse lessons" ans I smiled at Robbie " great Colin kept me from falling" and he laughed att me while Lizzie was clearly waiting for me to say something so I did " what's  up?" And she shrugged Moving past me and o nodded so she's back to normal then I see. There is no point in trying anything j won't question anything further. " well when can we  see sometime?" Robbie asked and I chuckled " nahhh I'm in retirement and way too good right Colin" ans I looked over at him with his mouth full of apple he said " yeh" and I had to surprise a laugh because Scarlett have him that are you serious right now look. I think that may be my new fav thing to see.

We say around ans talked the kids came back ages in the day Scarlett's mum and her went to talk and I was watching the kids with Lizzie who seems to not say no to cocomelon. Which isn't good like at all. But she seems to have a soft spot here so I won't say anything I'm just gonna wtavh with amusement.

Scarlett's POV

" Scarlett" my mother said and I saw her asking me to come over and I went to talk to her " what's is up with you? Where did you go?" Ans I sighed hes was going to know anyway " I went to see my lawyer with Lizzie I got the results back and novas mine" and my mum gasped huh she was smiling and I saw tears which made me start to actually cry and she pulled me into a hug " I'm glad you got to find her" and I nodded I can't fork words because my mik knows how kink I need her, I don't think I'd have been able to do half the things I've e done ith out her and my daughter didn't have me. She can do those things without me and she has an dig I let this whole lie go on she will. And yes independent but she's my baby and I wanna baby her. " tell her" and I sighed " I am but you gotta take the kids then. I can't do with while eveyone sheet it's gotta be while Colin's at work tomorrow. It's bad enough how much I've kept from her if we have an audience she's gonna think something else maybe I don't know but I refuse to lose any more time with my child.

I left the room
Am so saw rose pressing novas cheeks together giggling while novs made a fish face wag her. " you're so silly" rose giggled she's finding this so funny I haven't got the words to say how cute and just amazing this all felt. That weight went off my shoulders but a new one is there because she's not in then knowing about me and the fact I pushed her out of me.

Lizzie and Robbie am dmh mom we're staying for diner now that's slot of people
On top of
My own little family so I had my work cut out for me. Lizzie wanted to help but she's a guest and my mom drives me crazy when it comes to cooking anything at all so no. But nova came in and didn't say a words just washed her hands and attyes to help an so couldn't argue. The radio is on and he's singing out loud this time not like last time where she was humming. I'm happy that there's so much progress but an we just not. Like she's gonna lose all of that with me but I'll do anything do get her trust back. I shouldn't have lost it in the first place. I shouldn't have lost her too but I can't change either so fun.

I started to sing with her and well it was like last time. Just more music and now Lizzie is singing with us an ans she was dancing around with nova. I can't believe I cor lucky with my family. Also my kids are so pretty lik how?'l sorry I just don't know how it's possible. I'm biased I think.

The family dinner was anything but quite honestly I don't think I've heard them all talk so much. Ans right now sfs talking about suits. I wanna watch it but I never have done hut now nova and I smart gonna start it tonight. The rest have watched it all already but now I can start and we'll novas ahead but not by much so she's gonna re wtavh with me and then. She'll keep going with me.

After the rest left. I sat down my mom had taken the kids home not to fat after dinner And then Robbie ans Lizzie are writing tomorrow so I had to I knkw what I can say is I am gong all out to start this I hit all of the hood snacks and. Drinks out, the stuff I won't let anyone else eat buy it seems my soft spot for her makes me so things I don't normally do. Now that's me just me being me.

It's 1am when we sylllsd and called it a night because I had to go to sleep and nova snsbi and hid half way through so say. Like we agavhad half of season one in 5 hours but now it doesn't feel Like taht it's bush flown bu am so pretty sure I blind become a lawyer with the few hours Of watching gvsss shows. I did wtavh scandal s
But ya hat like older now. I can Can't be asked for just keep chasing slemkne who didn't wanna be annoying, I did nub her but yeh we won't talk about that

____________________________

Remember to drink Water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️