Chapter thirteen

Novas POV

I walked into my room but as I took my pjs out cook knocked " hey Scarlett I'm putting Cosmo too bed just thought I'd let guy know goodnight nova" he said through the door and Scarlett spoke " I'll see you in abit col" and she nodded at me and iw met to change I dunno why she's stayed. Maybe I really don't know much about people caring?

I walked out ans she looked at my shirt and smirked while I was confuse until I looked at it properly ans realised that it had her black widow logo on it along with the scarlet witch one " what a great choice" and I shook my head " go away I' didn't even notice which is saying a lot" and she gasped " wow real hurt" and I knew it's sarcasm so I rolled my eyes na she laughed again at me. " hey Colin is taking the kids during the day to a family birthday party and usually I go but I have that wedding meeting thing with Lizzie. So I was wondering if you'd come with me to help us brain storm or just be a third opinion I also may wnat you to meet liz" and I nodded so Emma they seem very close and if I work with Scarlett I should know she'd friends so I don't do something wrong. Actually the more I know the better so I can Prepare myself for all of this.

" okay you good night" Scarlett said after she made me get into bed and she tucked me in " nova?" She asked at the door and I hummed I wa a very warm and snuggled up in the blanket she tucked just right " have sweet dreams" she said quietly and left the room. She's been so amazing ans I'm so happy about it.

I woke up sweating my ass off why is America so hot. I got up and I can't say in these clothes they smell like sweat so I showered and I changed

I think I'll look like a badasss honestly and we'll I meet Lizzie today I don't want her to think I can't dress nice but it's so hot and I really don't care to dress nice I want to be comfortable and not boiling

I went downstairs and Scarlett handed me a plate before ei could even look up  " you slept in" and I was confused she never r said when to be up omg " I'm so sorry-" and she stopped me chuckling " you're not a kid nova you can wake up when you like aslong as it's before 12 and if we have something on and I give you a time I want you ready for whne it is at not youre getting up at when we're supposed to leave okay?" And I nodded she's right this is learning how you go because I need to learn all the rules first.

" also I'm definitely stealing those shorts" she said sipping her coffee and I gasped " what noooooo I get to take you're blouse then" I said I was kidding obviously she's my boss I would never but she nodded " fair" and I raised an eyebrow these shorts are like £20 and her jumper is £400 that's a big difference how is that fair. I mean like honestly how?

Scarlett had her binder open on the table and I coudnt help but to look at it. Wow Lizzie is definitely making some good choices. " come on before bridezilla comes for us both" Scarlett said picking the binder up but I stopped " she's never met me?!" Ans Scarlett stood smiling " that has never stopped liz" she said tapping my shoulder and I followed her out to the car. " Colin has already gone?" I asked and she nodded " yeh he went 10 minutes before you got down he wasn't supposed to but I think they were planning to get breakfast I don't know I avoid anywhere that involves no alcohol" and I nodded I remember growing up and being told how bad alchol was and that only the worst people drank but the I got older and learned that it wasn't juice that they were drinking. Actually I think they may have been drunk for most of my childhood now I look back. Definitely my dad I knew that for sure.

" that's a nearly scar" Scarlett said and I looked at her confuse until I looked down at my leg and it was there. " oh you have a few.. quite a few" she whispered looking at me properly and I put my hands over myself trying to cover from her gaze but she seems to be noticing them all now " how-" and I stopped her " I was very clumsy" I said like I've always said. That lines has been my response from the start. It's just engraved into my brain I did avoid looking at Scarlett because I dont think she'd believe me.

Scarlett's POV

She's lieing too me which only worried me more. There long and some are short and they are everywhere. Not to dark that you'd see them straight away but when you do you can't not see them. I don't want her to feel un coming which is what I was doing so I shut up and let it go if that's what she wants me to think I won't question her. It's unfair to push her especially when I think I know that she's only dealing with stuff. " How about we get some drinks?" I asked her and I saw her peek up with that. I pulled into a gas station and I took her in she got a red bull which I did talk to her about. Those things are not good for her at all but I'm pretty sure what I said wasn't in one ear and out the other. I don't think she laid much attention to what I had to say. " wow that's cold" she said and I laughed because she was pulling a face I had my kambutcha to drink and it was amazing as always.

__________________________

I don't actually know how to spelll kambutcha

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️