Chapter eighty three

Scarlett's POV

She said she wants to act! She wants to be like me! Well not like me but you know she wants to do this. But like it's not glamours and as her mom I have to tell her that all. Fuck why'd don't I do that first. " wait novs I do have to tell you the not so glamours side to it all" and she nodded wanting to hear what I and to say " well it's long hours and it's stressful and they make changes all the time and the paps are a mess and a half it's just a lot and I know you're strong and amazing and you can do this and I really believe that you can baby I just think it's all a lot for natone and I woudkbt be doing my job as you're mom if I didn't try and tell you about what you will be dealing with" and she broke into a smile at the end of what I said and she pulled me into a hug " I appreciate you looking out for me and keeping my best interest at heart" and I smiled " I'll always do that sweetheart" and she smiled back " well first we gotta get you into that contact meeting"'I said and then I spoke again " and then on the evening is you're shoot it's a busy day" and She nodded " I'm ready for it all" and I smiled and I let her go wash her face she sgonna be so excited and I made that happen. Well her talent did but still I did that.

Novas POV

How is this my life right now? Like I'm gonna b in a move for duck sake I never ever thought was was something I'd ever get to do yet here we are. I can't lie I'm grateful that's he's trying to get me to follow what I want. I think if I told her I wanted it be a clown full time she'd say yes. She just seems to want what I do and I can't complain and she's willing to find me to get there. " look baby I love you but can you hurry to!" And I I nodded after I'd Disney's doing my eye liner because it had to be perfect and yeh I can't do it do now I look like a
Panda. I don't even wear make up why am I trying I suck so bad. " oh sweetheart" she said and I turned and frowned " I can't do it" and she gave me a sympathetic smile and came closer " you could of just said" she said and I nodded " okay let me" she said taking the stuff and sitting me down.

She grabbed my eye Linder pen and i coke see how she was concentrating on my face and getting right and then the smile she had right after she did the first eye. She was very happy whne it was done. " wow I did a very good job if I do say so myself" and I smiled at her she carried on doing my face and I felt so reliefs while she did I'd fight have to move anywhere. I just go to close my eyes and let her do her thing. " I'm very happy with this" she said and I smiled looking in the mirror and honestly it's just the right amount of everything. Not too much but not too little hat you doing notice that I had them done.

" can i do you're hair too?" She asked me and I kissed " yeh" and she smiled so wide at me. I think she's enjoying getting to treat me like a child for abit. I mean I am grown and I can do my ahir I just think it's cute how she wants to make this memory for Helen and who am I do ever stop her dknng what's he lives. I mean I think it's cute that she wants to do she started to comb my hair so gently but she stated to pull my hair back so fast I felt like a I had a new face on and the like Botox. I don't obviously but I'm gonna look like it white how I'm dressed. Scarlett was wearing normal clothes I had pants on and a turtle neck and she seemed to like the outside but when she did my hair up with w claw flip I knew she wanted me to wear a gilet. I mean I looked cute and the outfit really went tie ther thanks to it. M

Now I do wanna go bad sleep but I have to go and get this done with so Scarlett Annie can bind. But she isn't and that I wnana quiet my job and do why's mess me shoots he didn't care as long as I do as she tell me.

Well now we got out and I was ready thanks to Scarlett doing the whole things nd making sure I looked presentable to shine she and I went to the car we were going to sign these new contacts and I think I can get her to look it ovez I think and I'd have asked will to come I've r but he's a family lawyer bro a financial one so I would have to cover it for me. I do think I can do this but she finest and I had to have one with me to make sure I get a fair deal and not just shafted becythstbwodhnt be good at all even though that's a funny story to tell people one day. Scarlett and I ended up getting breakfast and she seemed to be so happy to be out and going places which makes me construed I really thought she didn't wnana be seen with me but that's not true she what's yo go wherever she wants to go but take me too which is melting because I bag deal with anything to do with adult and being with them lantern time.

_______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️