Chapter seventy one

Scarlett's POV

I think my favourite thing in the world is holding  my kids. I think if I have one in my arms that's all I need to just make me feel all fuzzy and happy. But I did let nova go so she can go hug Colin because he's looking at me like a sad puppy. She's as much his as she is mine. And I love both my people. I'm just gonna make her cuddle with me later. To be fair she's doing very well more then I'd thought to be honest.

" nova" I said and she looked at me " go eat" and he nodded a little and went to sit with rose. I love how tahts her first place. It's her safe spot and I think my heart might melt.

The only thing I love more then my kids is food and we'll my kids. Yes that made no sense but it did to me. I need to stop talking to myself honestly sound like such a butter or guy now.

" you know she loves you" my mom said na so nodded I do know that. Yeh she may hate me some times but she loves me " but I don't know if she's ready for a new family" and I my heart stopped " what?" And she nodded looking at nova " are you sure this custody thing is for her or just for you?" And yeh it's for me but nova gets to stay with us for the rest of her time. And I can be aloud to take care of her bene I need to. " how can you say that?" I asked because how can my own mother actually say that to me. " Scarlett she's going through so much I just wanted to make sure she's what's first" and I nodded " she's always first" I managed to say because she is. Even when she wasn't with me I thought about her all yeh time and it's not fair that they blame me for so much when it's not my fault.

Novas was smiling and laughing with her cousins looking all happy and I just let my heart clench. I could of seen her grow. I could of been in so many memories we could of been so close but I chose my career over my child. I always said I love acting but it's also knowing I could look after and give my kids a better gifted that kept me going. But now what was the point I gave her up when I'd id have her. That was such a stupid choice and I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

" scar" my sister calle some and I smiled my mum had gone to sit before me so I stood there like a creep looking at my daughter. Well she's mine so maybe not as bad as it could of been but it could of been so much more better for me.

We ate food and talked about storied but then rose got cranky and said she wanted to go home. Nova was barely keeping her eyes open to be fair so I decided since both my girls were so tired I'd just take them home now. Colin wanted to stay but he also didn't want to aswell. He likes to stay home and drink wine while watching a movie with the kids that's his vibe bit getting face blank drunk and then not being able to even open your eyes the next day. Yeh that's not got him. It may be for me and nova but not him.

Yes nova did drink wine at this and I Amy have convinced her to take a shit which is why she's so out of it and tired. But I'm just as tired and I usually am fine. Maybe it's all the drama that in folded toasty. I can't believe that old snake saying that to my daughter.

Novas POV

Scarlett was looking a little fuzzy but my eyes were not wooing too so I didn't know what to do. Oh wiat they do open. Oh wow I'm definitely not muskeg right now I feel more stupid and not in control of what I'm Saying.

Scarlett and Colin were driving us home and we'll I managed to Dallas sleep but Scarlett woke me up by yelling in my ear and we'll I got up and I groaned because I was comfortable sleeping in the car. I just wish she'd left me to sleep.

The next day I got up but my head was killing and I feint like I'd be sick all over myself. I stood up and I went back down because my body is still trying to re generate after all of this. Scarlett and I were very out fo it last kyhtt well I was sh didn't seem taht and. But for me I don't drink so when I do it's hard for me.

" take these" I read a bit gat had water and a paracetamol next to it. I didn't know they had that here but that's me being so dumb. Scarlett and I had so much fun last night and when I can open my eyes I'm gonna check the eyes. She's very pretty and I love her and I wish she'd cared what I did the way I do her.

I just wanna go to bed and I can't because I just woke up but im in teh stark and Scarlett can't do anything to me for a dw days Tao I'm going to bed. I took the medicine and then closed bye yes again because I can't bring muskeg to even try. I just wanted to sleep and I am doing that.

Scarlett came in later and down me up which made me wanna cry and yell hut I didn't I just sit nye eyes closed because she may think im not awake. I don't know what I should say but ignore me and focus on the fact that I just talk pure waffles.

______________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️