Chapter fourty eight

Novas POV

"I don't want anything to do with any of you outside of my job okay?" And I got up because Lizzie isn't gonna Leave so I did. I'm stubborn and they all lied to me they all did and I need another therapy session please. Wow as if I couldn't be more traumatised then this happens. My boss is my mom like huh? I'm gonna be a news article aren't I. Shes Scarlett Johansson if this gets out not only is she gonna never hear the end of it I won't either and everyone will know who I am either by my name or the fact I have a famous mother who never engage rn but hired me to take care of the kids she wanted. No I can't go down this road. Denial may be my new bestie. I can't be doing this urghhh now it's not okay to me.

Wow it's funny how I have no one else to run to for help right now. The people I had all lied to me and now im stuck. I decided the best thing for me to do is hide in my room for a hike while I clear my head from it all. I just need to think about anything that isn't this. I don't wanna know anything to do with this.

I laid on my bed watching suits and it hurts to wtavh without Scarlett but I also need to distract myskwf and this is the only way I can do that because I wanna know what happens. Does Mike go to jail I have it know. But while I staggered si got hungry and we'll now I'm starving and I can hear bouces mad I know Colin is home but I ain't sure about anyone else even the kids. So I took the risk and went down rineee Scarlett smiling with Colin and rose and Cosmo. They are such a cute idea family. They are the dream. And I'm a nightmare. I stood watching them be a family and yeh it's a slap in the face because how do I just live on form all of this but when I wanna gonna go hide again Scarlett looked up but her smile went
Z she was sad and guilty. " novie" she whispered which made Colin turn his head to em and I sighed I can't do this " I'll take the  day of the rest of day to myself and I'll  be back to work tomorrow" is all I said before running out of the kitchen  back to my room. Suddenly im not hungry and I can go cry in peace.

Scarlett's POV

She's upset I tried to go afte ever but Colin stopped me and passed me Cosmo " let me go talk to her" he said and I wanted to say no but he left.

Colins POV

Right. Now I'm no good with my words but novs is my child. Maybe we don't share DNA but she's mine. And I'm seeing how upset my child is and how upset my wife is and I wanna fix it. I knocked on her door and I could hear shuffling and sniffing " nova" and I heard her voice shake " go away" but I knocked again and this time  she opened it but she was fUlly glaring  at me and it it wasn't for the tear stains on her Face ID  have not a clue. I gotten vibe  she was plotting my next accident. I feel terrible and I won't  tell her it's going  to be okay but I can't  because I can't decide how the kids feels. I just want her to be happy and I know that's with Scarlett and myself. " let's talk" is all I said and I didn't want  for her to tell me to Come in I just came inside. What else can I do you know.  She's being hard so I gotta just talk to her.

" nova im here for you and I know it's all crap but she didn't mean to hurt you. She lost you and now you're back together isn't that all that should matter?" But she shook her head I could see her eyes watering and that's not A good sign like at al " no she knew! She knew and she  chose  to leave me out there alone. And now she left me. She didn't  want  me and now it's too late for her to hide it" and I sighed " she does wnat you, you saw the documents she wouldn't have gone forward with any of that if she wasn't serious" and I saw nova just stop but she shook her head kinda getting away from all her thoughts because I can see her mind moving at one hundred miles per hour. We're all struggling here what can I say.

Novas POV

Colin telling me this stuff isn't belong anything I know but all I've heard it all and I've seen it all but she hurt me and im just sad and I'm mad at everyone even the world  for making me think one way and then showing me I could have had all of this. That rose and Cosmo  are worth it but I'm not. And yeh Cosmo has colin but  Scarlett and romain broke up after rose was born so can I just to her she didn't want her she wouldn't have fight for her. She gave Me up and sent me to live a life with strangers who are psychos without batting an eyelid to how I maybe may be. I love  being me but I get tired of being  me. I love that she tries to help me and I hate that she did it all out of guilt. I hate  how I didn't know she did it all for that reason. She didn't what me to feel happy and have a nice calm life. Now I watched Colin sit down on my bed he seems just tired and I chat blame him. I flopped havens nd I let myself jsy close my eyes " you know she wants just not high more theme. Cuddle with you"

______________________________

My messages are always open

Drink water

Till the next chapter my loves