Chapter twenty three

Novas POV

Sooo we're dress shopping now " okay so nova tell me about what you like" and I nodded I've never tried to do I don't know what to say " maybe a long dress? And I don't mind arms but nothing too revealing" I said and they nodded but I went on " like elegant but also a dress that makes me look my age" and she smiled " I think I can do that. How about we all pick own dress for you to try?" Ans I nodded. I walked around and I found a nice dress  I gues it won't hurt to try on.

I took it back with me and then the other three came. They placed there choices done and the lady walked me back to the dressing room. " I'll be in here to help if that's okay?" Ans I nodded I don't mind not like she's never seen any of it. 

I tried the one I picked first

It was very pretty I just didn't know about the colour honestly

It was very pretty I just didn't know about the colour honestly. I wasn't feeling it for I walked out and I saw them smile " it's nice" Lizzie said but I shook my head " I don't know it's not my fav" and they nodded as I went back in.

I tried the next one on which was Lizzie's pick

It was definitely out there I mean it's commanding you to Look at me

It was definitely out there I mean it's commanding you to Look at me. I don't know about teh leg slit I don't think it's giving the right vibe for a gala. It's a nice colour but just not for this. I walked out and they nodded " I don't think it's the right vibe" Scarlett said and Lizzie nodded " no not for the gala" and I nodded see they see it too.

Next was teh sales assistants pick

This was very different to the rest

This was very different to the rest. I liked it a lot I mean it's really nice and it's hugging my curves. I like that it's got teh right amount of skin on show. It's not too much but it's enough. I walked out and I heard pleased noises " yes" is what scares said and Lizzie nodded I smiled " there at silk another to try" the sales lady said and I nodded yeh she's is right I may aswell try Scarlett's on.

Scarlett choice was

Nevermind this is perfect

Nevermind this is perfect. This is what I wanna wear. I want this. I love the colour of this dress so much more. And yes teh same amount of skin as teh last which is amazing. But this colour is so nice on me.
I walked out and there mouths opened and shut which is a good job from me. I'm glad and that gave me alot of confidence I don't have. " this one definitely" Lizzie said and Scarlett nodded while I smiled smoothing it out " yep definitely this one I think I fell in love" I said twirling around in it and they laughed at me being silly. I really am in love with this dress " go get out of that so we can get you heels" ans I nodded oooh full thing then yeh? I got changed again and got out Scarlett passed me some red bottoms that I tried on they were really nice ans a classic not many people I know worse these but they are huge and a staple. " they go well" she said ans I nodded I tried my size on and they fit.

As I was changing out of it I turned to the lady " how much is it?" And she smiled " the bills been taken care off" and I shook my head " nooo Scarlett isn't paying for this " and she smiled " she's not paying for it all" and I tilted my head and then I realised it's the other blonde I'm with. " how much?" And she nodded getting her book out and saying " with the shoes it's 4,500" and I gasped for a dress! " they what?" And she laughed " trust me money doesn't bother them when it comes to making someone happy. And we can all see how you lit up in the dress" and I shook my head " but it's a lot of meant and-" and the lady cut me off " and they want to do something nice for you. Don't knock it in the mouth just enjoy it" and I nodded yeh I guess she's right. Actually no guessing she is right.

I got out and the two women were smiling at me " I think all this shopping deserves a sweet trea" Lizzie said and Scarlett nodded " okay" I said I didn't really say that very enthusiasticly but I don't know what to say. This isn't sitting right with me but I think I need to get used to the fact this is how the job is. But it really doesn't feel like I'm doing a job. I feel like I'm just living someone else's life and maybe I am? I don't know this feels strange. " hey kid let's go" Lizzie said softly and I nodded I don't think I'm being discreet but let's be real when am I?

Scarlett and I smiled at each other and Lizzie took us to a dessert place. I got a gluten free chocolate brownie and the other two got some kind of pasterys. I knew that was something they would enjoy because could you see the faces of pure happiness wow.

When we got home Scarlett stopped because she'd gotten a call but I decided to help Colin out the kids to bed because rose wanted him but Cosmo was tired so I offered to do my job and put the baby to sleep which he went down liek a light. I sang him a little lullaby one that I heard from the first parent I ever babysat for and it's always worked. It always made the kid fall asleep it even worked on me. When I sang to myself I'd fall asleep but it worked better if someone sang it to me. It wasn't in English but it still made me feel warm inside.

_____________________________

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️