Chapter thirty four

Scarlett's POV

I didn't know where nova had gone but I'm glad she went out for a day. It's a change I like her being able to do something for herself I mean she's living here now I want her to have a live outside of the house and not just have it reveille around the kids . What I don't know is where she went actually she never said smto me but I can jjsy ask she. She's home.

Novas POV

" so is it home?" Ans I just noticed her asked me a question I'd zoned out completely " erm what?" I asked and he asked me again " do you consider Scarlett and Colin's house home ?" And I nodded " yes I do because I feel safe when I'm there. I don't know how to describe that feeling but it's safe. They protect me from everything and they made sure I was happy when I got there and that's more then anyone has ever done even Scarlett's family" ans he nodded " so how do they treat you?" Ans I smiled "
Like I'm one of them. Like I'm Ken like just the help of that I'm less then they make sure I feel like I'm An equal And I am. One actually but Scarlett does to some thing" And he nodded " she tucked me in. She's done it more then once and I've never thought that was normal but it made me warm and fuzzy" and he nodded " she cares about you?" And I nodded but stopped " I think so?" And he smiled " well you know yourself the answer and I do too" wow my guy really said I'm a therapist for a Reason not an idiot.

" that's all we have today but if you need me we can schedule a earlier appointment then what you have" and I nodded " thanks doc" and he smiled " I know it's the first asoon buy we made progress nova and I know more about you" and I nodded he's right atleast her knows more about me now.

I had to Uber home and we'll when I got out of the car I saw Scarlett and rose washing the car. She's rich doesn't she just pay people to do this? Or like go through one of those machines or do they not have that here I'm confused! " heyyy" I said walking to them and rose smiled but what I didn't see was the smirk both blondes had. The next thing I felt was water. I  screamed and turned away and all I could hear was laughing and then it stopped " that wasn't funny!" I said and they smiled at me but they high-fived first. " it's like that is it" I said pulling my clothes away from me because there soaked but there's no point because I can't strip here can I?

I saw a bucket od water and I smiled. Wellllll. I walked to the other side od the car and I didn't even flip h i chicken it over and they both got drenched " oops" I said and now they were doing the same with there own clothes " novalie" Scarlett gasped and I smiled wider because pay back. " accident" I said and she looked up rose had now decided to go get changed inside. " you not gonna join her" I asked I am not walking past Scarlett I don't know what will happen to me. " you first" ans I shook my head. She seemed to guess my ass wasn't gonna move so she smiled and came towards me " Scarlett"
I said moving back but she didn't stop so i did what anyone would of they saw Scarlett johansson. I ran the other way.

I was laughing and so was she and well I got rugby tackled by the 5,3ft blonde. I'm shorter the her bu an inch actually but still. She came for me on purpose guys.

" okay can you two children give it a raft the actual children are hungry" Colin said laughing and Scarlett nodded but she was smiling at me " what?" Ahe mains next me bare in mind my clothes are still wet " how wa you're day out?" Ans I shrugged duck why I thought she wouldn't ask is beyond me. Ofcourse she asked it was bound to happen. " it was good" Ans she nodded standing and offering me her hand. I took it and has helped
Me up. " what did you do?" Okay can't exactly say oh yeh went to theepy for fun you know especially to her because I don't want her to ask me so many questions " just around" and she nodded but didn't say anything else. " go change Ans I will too then you're helping me wth dinner since you drenched me" Scarlett finally said and I scoffed " you started it" Ans dose appeared next to me smiling " yeh you did mama" she said and Scarlett shook her head " and you're idea was to get me to do worse little miss" scar said and rose pulled a face of pure innocence and walked away " she why's that from you" I said and walked away laughing.

I changed into a long shirt and sweatpants. It's going to do it's been s long day for me. " hey mama said you have to get you're behind down" and I nodded at hee " you're mama bosses me around" and rose nodded " I know I thought papa has it bad" and I laughed.

" ah finally" Scarlett said chopping a carrot and I smiled
What can I help with you're majesty" and she smiled and pointed Wyeth the knife to the other side of her " die he'd doing these while I start preparing the chicken" and i saluted ag her " yess miss" and rose statues to laugh while Scarlett rolled her eyes. " wow novs so mature" and I smiled " I know I'm the most mature M human" and she nodded while touching the Vivek I'm glad I'm in beg I can say chicken bjg touching the thing when it's raw nahhh I'm good. To be fair I was listening to the laugh that was on and we'll I didn't notice.

_____________________________

I can't type
with these claws

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️