Chapter eight

Scarlett's POV

Colin had come home at 3am and I swear if he didn't love his job I'd kill Him for waking  me. I didn't get much sleep after r but I did get up to make nova a breakfast so she can see how we are as a family. The kids and nova will meet today and I'm excited I mean I see nova as our family now but this is important because the kids are who she's here for and if they don't like her well there is only so much I could do. I got downstairs and it was actually very cold so I put a. Bathrobe on and went to make her some pancakes and i decided to make blueberry ones and chocolate chip ones so she can eat both or eat what she prepared.

I saw her walk down the stairs she had her hair in a loose bun, glasses on and a big shirt and I swear I'm not making this up she looks just like me right now: like freaky like me especially since she may not be mine. I had to pull myself together because she walked in next to me and asked " do you need help?" And I shook my head " no you sit I've just made you breakfast" and she looked very confused " you made me breakfast?" And I nodded " yeh I did why?" And she just shrugged sitting down " nothing I've never had anyone do that" she said that last part quietly I almost missed it and I pulled a very confused face " you're mother?" And she laughed " I think she'd pass out if she ever acted like my mum. No she's never in all my life actually cooked me breakfast." And I scoffed " I really am starting to hate you're parents novalie" and she sighed pouring a glass of juice " what can I do blood is blood well that's what they would say but I'm not there anymore and I don't plan and speaking with them any time soon" and I nodded "I can't blame you for that nova". I passsed her a plate of the pancakes and she looked at them confused " I thought pancakes were smaller?" Ans I genuinely looked at her shocked " you've never had pancakes" and she nodded " I mean I've heard of them but I never had them. And I probably would of made them for my kids if I worked in the morning but I never did" and o nodded it's cute how she says her kids. " when do I get to meet Cosmo and rose?" Ans I smiled " today hopefully and that's blueberry and this one's chocolate chip" and she nodded taking a big bite of the chocolate one nice to know what she prefers. Wel I think anyone would pick chocolate over fruit.

Novas POV

I got up and I took my dishes to wash before Scarlett spoken she did stand next to me and loaded them onto the dish washer. I went upstairs to change for the day I mean I'm still learning where things are and I'd read the folder that Kirsten had left for me about the kids. Not much in it but basics like allergies and there school well roses and like emergency contacts which are now in my phone.

I was meeting the kids for the first time and I don't even know who else so I had to dress up but also I'm the nanny so I gotta play my role

I was meeting the kids for the first time and I don't even know who else so I had to dress up but also I'm the nanny so I gotta play my role. This is a outfit I spoiled myself with and well it's hot here and because it's loose it'll do.

I walked downstairs and Scarlett smiled " well I think modelling is a good path" and I chuckled " I don't know about that I mean I'm more a singer but I've never modelled" and she nodded tying  her shoe " really that's good to know" she said and I feel like that's something she's gonna being up again.

I saw a binder on the table and it said wedding ideas and I was confused ofcourse I mean she's married or so I thought I mean I've met Colin and  well they could  say there married but aren't I think she saw where I was looking and she chuckled which made me look at her " my best friend is getting married, you remember me mentioning liz?" And I nodded how would I forget that information " well I'm her maid of honour and this is her book of wedding things that she makes me go through with her" and I smiled " that's cute" and she rolled her eyes " you're sitting in on her talks tomorrow because it's not cute" and I nodded trying to act serious but I can't be serious right now. " okay so Colin's still dead to the  world upstairs so we can go grocery shopping and come  back and then hopefully he'll be awake so we can go get the kids?" And innodde " yeh that's sounds perfect" and she smiled and grabbed some keys and a wallet and walked out to the garage or is is the laundry room? No no definitely the garage because there's cars it's not my fault all her doors are the same.

I got in the passengers side and let  me tell you it's a very nice white Range Rover and I'm scared if I move I'll do something to damage it and this thing costs more then me. My cost of living is probably 20% of what this car is worth. And it's not  because I'm cheap actually I just don't know why to do.

" there may be a few paps but just ignore them and follow me if it's too much just grab my hand okay?" Ans I nodded I doubt my grown ass will need to hold her hand and anyway I think she's messing what joss would say that? " I'm not kidding nova seriously I'd it's too much you hold my hand young lady!" And I nodded she's good at this. Well I think she's a good mother is why am I shocked about this. We got out of the car and I saw some people  with cameras walk to us oh they are quick.

___________________________

But I'm fast as duck  boii

Can't say a bad word or this will get reviewed I think I don't know actually

Remember to drink water

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves ❣️